The horrible life of me | Teen Ink

The horrible life of me

By kj1207 BRONZE, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
kj1207 BRONZE, Tuscaloosa, Alabama

My mother oh sweetly evil mother did the unthinkable. Oh yes she read my diary. My diary! Has she ever heard of privacy? Not only did she look through my diary she told me she looked through my diary! Moms can’t live with them can’t live without them.

So it is New Years and this might seem corny but on New Years I like to make a list of resolutions meaning stuff I want to improve about me so I can have a better year than the last one. Well here’s my list
New Year’s resolutions
1.
Spend more time with family and friends
2.
Get fit
3.
Eat healthier
4.
Enjoy life more
5.
Help others
6.
Get organized
7.
Save money
8.
Write in a journal
9.
Forgive others

As for numbers 1 and 2 I am very overweight so I need to exercise and lose some weight. A lot of girls make fun of me and I’m afraid to change in gym. Why you may ask. I am afraid because back in sixth grade some girl took all my clothes including under garments so I had to chase after them with only a towel on. My towel fell off in the middle of the hallway in front of everyone. What really hurt was the guy who I had a huge crush on and thought was sweet was in on the sick so sick game and was filming me naked in the hallway. Later on the video was on YouTube, Facebook, and MySpace. And worst of all, my mom was our principle back then so she found out first and had the students expelled. So my tiny bit of popularity was completely gone. Now I have to sit with the band weenies.

Today I went to the salon to get my hair trim. While I waited for my stylist to clean his scissors I feel asleep. When I woke up all of my long fabulous hair was gone and I was devastated. I also scream and said some things that I am not proud of. My stylist said that he didn’t know he just thought that I wanted my hair done like the model in the Teen Vogue magazine I was looking at. I forgave him and went home now I have a French bob and broken spirit. When I walked in my house my family was eating dinner. When they saw and their eyes went big they tried fight back the laughter but my little brother weak in eyes of humor exploded in laughter. I started to cry as I ran up the stairs slam my door and tried to suffocate myself.

One day in the spring of my 7th grade year I decided I wanted to become a model. I know what you’re thinking “aren’t you a fat unattractive pig?” Well to you I say harsh. I looked online to see what it takes and I found out it takes posture, cleavage, lifestyle, body, and a fabulous smile. I only have two of those five so that will be a career that I will never have.

So today I was walking in the hallway at school and this guitar guy tripped me up and I feel on this girl she got made and started screaming that I squashed. When we got to the nurse she asked what happen the girl I fell on said “lard butt was trying to eat me and my leg is hurt”. I found out that I broke her leg and I had to pay her doctor bill.

I was 3rd period Spanish and this new guy is from Mexico and I really like him. Not knowing anything about Spanish (from my latest D in that class) I call him the B word in Spanish he got mad and told and I got detention how lame.

Today I found my calling songwriting look at my latest song. I only have a verse.
Revenge
Verse 1
You know what you did to me was so wrong and you know that I have held a grudge for so long, but now that your back in town

A week later I sent my song to a record company and they said “It was a bunch of garbage about some crazed chic who cant get over the fact the guy is over her.” Well excuse me for thinking that kind of stuff would sell. Once again a sad hurt day.

The most embarrassing thing happened yesterday. I was at the mall minding my business when I see this guy at the food court checking me out but I thought I was just seeing things. So I buy a hot-dog and started walking towards Claire’s. The guy comes up to me and invites me to a party and I said yeah. I was thinking that my mom was right my deodorant was noticeable. I met the guy at the party by 8:45 then he sat me in a chair that was painted gold and put a crown on me. I ask what was going on and they said this was the “Who can bring the fattest loser party”. Sadly I won.

SpringRayyn PLATINUM, Lakeville, Minnesota

"Don't punish yourself," she heard her say again, but there would be punishment and pain, and there would be happiness too. That was writing."
--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

That is so depressing! :( I can't really tell you much though, as I don't know you. Delete all the spaces in that link, if it posts, and look at the song, because I think it's good for you.

ht  tp  ://  ww  w.  yo  u  tu  be.  co  m  /  wa  tch?  v=7  C2  o0  jHN  Ru  U