Enlightened as a stubby .... | Teen Ink

Enlightened as a stubby ....

By Bookwriter97 SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Bookwriter97 SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Reading gets you far But writing starts the path.
-Myself

“Bring… Bring…. BRING!!!!” goes my first bell of J. Colon High. In Sothern California in a small town named Krillington it’s the number one high school in that area. All my last year I was wishing and hoping to get in. Time came, interviewed, then one Tuesday in March a letter came saying this message.

Dear Sam Gothik,

We are proud to welcome you to your student body. That’s right you have
been accepted to come learn at the best School in this area. We hope you
can join us Sunday for a Parent/Student meeting at the school at 10 am. We
are so glad for you to be attending.

Sincerely,
Jackie Dean
Dean of Admissions

Yes that’s right; me of all people was going to one of the areas best high school. I was excited but two things were wrong with this picture one I would never get into that school for the “OVERLY BRIGHT” many would say, oh and two I was dreaming. Awake now to know the fate of my day was in well my hands. Waking up late isn’t really good for my, well, well-being. Since my mom got married and the Lord almighty put a good speech in my pastor’s head to get my moms newly wed. going all discipline on us. So far I manage to lose my phone which has me sleeping at the bottom of my steps until I become more responsible, and get into some trouble with having friends over and they weren’t even inside. My family is really and can be really confusing sometimes. As I continue to live out the rest of my year as a stubby, small, weak in the butt, and wimpy eighth grader I continue on this road of enlightenment and confusion as my passing days go on and continue to hold there grip.

to continue

to see more post your comments so i can proceed