Jelly Beans (funny)

Creeping around the house finding the perfect place.I don't want them to know, i don't want them to see.Where I hide my jelly beans.I put them in my socks which was a mistake, they found it the next day.I got quite angry my instict told me to put it in my.... BRA.I had no choice it was the only way to save them. I want them to survive.Wow three weeks past not my brother or my sister found one of the jelly beans.I opened my drawer to have a nibble but there was not one left someones in deep truoble.But wait, look wat I found it is really amazing. I was surprised what I found with my own eyes.My bra used to be just white and dull but now it is so colourful.I was disapointed knowing they had past away but now I have my bra to nibble everyday.

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 22, 2010 at 9:07 am
^-^ made me smile :D <3

UnwantedNinja replied...
Oct. 23, 2010 at 1:56 am
Yay I am happy u smiled :):)

UnwantedNinja said...
oh ok thanx haha

Kathy T. said...
Oct. 21, 2010 at 10:31 am
I really like this. It'd be a little more enjoyable if the spelling and grammar were correct, but it's still a nice, light-hearted paragraph that put a smile on my face. 5 Stars! Check out some of my work: Search Party, Shy Blight, and Flip Side.

UnwantedNinja replied...
Oct. 22, 2010 at 8:03 am
Thanks :) I shall go check your work :)

redz14 said...
it was completely original and funny! 5stars :) btw could you check out some of my work?

UnwantedNinja replied...
Sure I would love 2 :)

UnwantedNinja replied...
I can't find your work ???

redz14 replied...
go into advanced search and type in my screen name redz14. If you you still can't find it some of my pieces are, In th Life of My Pet, The Ornament, and With You

UnwantedNinja replied...
Oct. 22, 2010 at 8:04 am
found it haha

UnwantedNinja said...
haha I aint good with spelling so go easy on me people haha :)

KunaiNinjaFighter replied...
XD this is really good! I loved it, it's funny, and oddly enough, relatable.

UnwantedNinja replied...
Hahahaha thanks :):):)