My Momma

You are there for me when I need you, even when I think I don't.
You are beautiful, even though you say you are not.
You pick me up when I fall.
You encourage me to continue and keep trying when I fail.
And you care for me when I am sick.
I know you are scared of me growing up.
I know you are frightened of me going to college in a few years, but I want you to know that it will be ok, just because I don't hold your hand when we walk across the street, or don't ask you to play hide-and-seek, I am and always will be your babygirl.
You are my mother and I love you always.

XOXO

twilavamp_2311 said...
i love it!!!

DarknessForever13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It is posted, Alchemy's Heart, I mean. I try to keep everyone updated. Oh, and I commented on your chapter five-The rush.

Macx14 said...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 11:30 am:
My thoughts, exactly. Love my mama sooooooooooo much! Great writing!!

DarknessForever13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 18, 2010 at 2:13 pm :
Thank you for the comment, I have an article pending approval, the title is, Survival is Rebellion, feel free to check it out if it gets posted, I'll keep you updated.

Macx14 replied...
Oct. 18, 2010 at 3:10 pm :
Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out! Maybe you could check out some of my stuff if you wanted. I'd really like your opinion!

Oct. 19, 2010 at 5:03 pm :
Why surely, I will check out some of your work while I am on here. I also have another article pending approval, it is called, Alchemy's Heart. Oh, and thank you again, I am excited that you like my writing Macx14.

Macx14 replied...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 7:59 pm :
You're very welcome DarknessForever13! Hahaha, I'll be sure to check out Alchemy's Heart once it's up!