Lonely Little Flower

That evening, I was alone, walking in a beutiful garden. It was filled with wonderful flowers, trees, and shrubs. It was so colorful, it was absolutley flawless.

But as I continued walking, the greenery thinned, and my garden's light dimmed. It was unsettling, but I decided to continue on my walk anyways. There are so many times that I still regret, making that very stupid desision.

Soon enough, all the grass was dead, the tree stumps were burnt, and the beutiful flowers, were no more. I was alone, and it was bad, dark and scary. Was I in hell?

Did I seriously just walk from my beutiful garden, my heaven, to this trashy hell? What did I do? What had I done? How could I get out? I walked, and walked, and walked and I never stopped. Not to sleep, not to rest, not even to eat.

Because, there was no point in keeping myself healthy, I had nothing to live for, no one to love, no God. All I had, was a strong will to get out, and i put every ounce of my energy, every fiber of my being, into getting out of this hell.

Just as soon as I was about to give up, I stumbled across a lonely little flower, withered and dying from the lack of sunlight, and water. I knew it was a sighn from God. This gave me the strength to continue, and I finally reached the end of my hell.

That night, as I slept in my warm little room, in my cozy little house, I drempt of that little flower in the middle of hell, it flourished, and grew, and then finally it bloomed, and then I knew, that little flower, was me.

My journey let me grow and mature, and turned me into a strong young woman. Just like that flower blumed.

Macx14 said...
Interesting concept and good style of writing. You may just want to consider making it longer. Other than that, good job!!