Do You Really Care? | Teen Ink

Do You Really Care?

By Beautiful GOLD, Houston, Texas
Beautiful GOLD, Houston, Texas

"You betta recognize, cause I ain't apologizin'."
"If you wanna be with me, you betta pull your pants up."

Chapter 2
“Fool, you need to shut up,” James exclaimed as he pointed to one of his friends laughing out loud.
“So, James,” one of his friends named Dabu called, “when are we gonna see your next girlfriend?” James just turned and looked shockingly at Dabu. Then he turned his head toward Robert Timber. Just like James, Robert was muscular, but James was a little more muscular than Robert. James wore a white muscle shirt and a white over-shirt that he kept open. James, he told himself, let the ladies see your muscular torso. Maybe you’ll find a new girlfriend. He was 6’2”, skin had a milk chocolate tone. His eyes were a beautiful brown, and his smile was so beautiful, it felt as it your heart melted.
But when James got a quick look at Robert, he saw that he was checking out the new girl. When James saw what Robert saw, his bottom jaw hit the floor. Then the rest of the boys, Dabu and Tyler did the same thing. Robert was the only person who didn’t drop his jaw on the floor.
They all watched as the new girl was talking to somebody. She was asking that person a question. They pointed to where James, Tyler, Robert, and Dabu were, so she can find her answer over there. The only guy that moved was Robert. He wanted to surprise Candy.
“Um, excuse me,” Candy said as she walked toward the Popeye’s Gang. But before she could ask them her question, she closed their mouths.
“Um,” James began, fidgeting with his hands. “C-C-Can I help you?” he asked clearing his throat.
“I was wondering if you’ll help me find locker number 18?” she asked timidly.
“Number 18, you said?”
“Yeah.” Then James went to his locker, pulled out his books for his first period class. Closed his locker, then patted on another locker right next to his.
“This is you right here. Do you have the combination?” James asked. Candy nodded.
“How you doing, Candy?” Robert asked. “I know one thing you are still so fine and beautiful.”
“What are you doing here, Robert?” Candy looked at Robert with fury in her eyes. James looked at Robert then at Candy, then back at Robert.
“You two know each other?” James asked.
“James, this is Candy Miller,” Robert responded. “my ex-girlfriend.” When James heard that, he looked at Candy then Robert, Robert then Candy.
“Wait a minute. Did you say that this is your ex-girlfriend?” James asked.
“That’s right, James,” Candy said.
“What happened?”
“Well, James,” Candy began. “Let’s just say that he cheated on me.”
“W-w-w-w-wait. What the heck?” James said as he looked at Robert. “Robert were you high or were you drunk? Dude, how could you cheat on something that fine?” Then he smacked Robert upside the head. “What were you thinking?” Candy still looked at Robert, shaking her head.
“James?” she called to him. “Can you show me where these classes are?” She showed him her schedule. When she gave it to him, he started to laugh. His laugh was really rich and warm.
“I can show you these classes all right,” he said chuckling.
“You can?” Candy asked excitedly.
“Yeah, girl, I have these exact classes with you.” Then they both chuckled. All of a sudden, the homeroom period bell rang. Candy and James jumped in surprise.
“Oh, my goodness,” Candy exclaimed.
“Yeah,” James said. “That bell always does that. It is annoying.” James said good-bye to his friends, and then Candy looked at Robert and said good-bye.
So James and Candy walked to their homeroom class, laughing at whatever they were talking they were talking about. Robert watched with jealousy. He wanted to run behind Candy, sweep her off her feet, and kiss her soft, juicy lips.

Beautiful GOLD said...
on Sep. 13 2010 at 8:04 pm
Beautiful GOLD, Houston, Texas

Thanks. What do you think about the rest of my articles?

on Sep. 13 2010 at 1:40 am
Mangojuice BRONZE, Seoul, Other

Yeah you did, you did a lot.

Hey, you are right, I like these too. :) Feel sorry for Robert, though... :'(