Do You Really Care? | Teen Ink

Do You Really Care?

By Beautiful GOLD, Houston, Texas
Beautiful GOLD, Houston, Texas

"You betta recognize, cause I ain't apologizin'."
"If you wanna be with me, you betta pull your pants up."

Chapter 1
It was the first day of schoo, and Candy Miller was nervous about walking into the door. Candy wore a black-off-the-shoulder shirt with a red star in the middle, a red above-the-knees-diagonal skirt, black high-heeled boots. For her purse, it was pitch black as her shirt and boots, with a red bow, and red earrings. She even wore red lip gloss on her lips and two red flowers in her hair.

At McClenton High School, she was sophmore. She had already taken a tour of the school, had her schedule, locker number, and combination. As she nervously walked through the door, she felt like she wanted to faint.

Candy, she told herself, get ahold of yourself. Just don't freak out. Just be you! So, she looked around for locker number 18. She didn't realize that her ex-boyfriend was watching her with excitement and curiosity.

Well, this was something that was being pictured in my head. So, as I pictured it, I decided to write it out.

Beautiful GOLD said...
Beautiful GOLD, Houston, Texas

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope that you will enjoy the others.

MR. M said...

Vicid description is one style that you seem to have adequately mastered! Keep up.

Am beginning to read more of your stories