Diary Entry

Diary Entry!
With hopeless dreams and unlashing regrets I’m forced to associated with these half spineless disgusting excuses for people. They make me feel so uneasy in my on home, such people should not exist in a world like this. For they are hypocrites, spineless and greedy. For they think that they are much superior and higher than me and my family. In my mind they are not blood but enemies, enemies who deserve to fail at life. Am I wrong to say this maybe, but its no excuse for what and how they’ve treated me and my family. let them suffer, should I be wrong to have written and thought this in my heart, maybe but I will soon ask for forgiveness maybe that’s what I need to do. I shall forever never keep a slot open in my heart for them, because they do not deserve one, and I keep my word. Once crossed my heart is not easy to forgive, for not only have I sinned but so have they. To turn against your own blood should be a sin, they should be forced to wear a scarlet letter, let them be forever banished from my heart and blood . They are not the saints but the opposite, the darkness that destroys the light, the smoke that clogs the fresh air , the death that snatches life from us. For they are the natural born enemy, they survive on us failing and losing. We will no longer let them corrupt us why? Why? What kind of Question is that? Have you been paying attention? They are the enemy, they killers. They hate our success and freedom like the slave owners in the 1800’s but we always find our way back to success. Because we are and forever will be VICTORIOUS!!! We are the bullet in the gun, even the trigger, we are the explosives in war, we are success. And they are just obstacles hahaha they are just the devils obstacles lmao And of course they can be defeated!!!!! Because we are success ok!

Kelcey07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 5:06 pm:
Ummm..... Okay? I'm really confused.

Saint_that,_SinsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:43 pm:
ok...this was a little...weird i think is a fair word, but i liked it Im just alittle...confused. Like it was inspiring and it made me want to go out and protest something by kicking someone's a**! LOL but i dont know what ur fight for sooo...yea: weird! but good! remember that! :)

SecretSelf14 replied...
Dec. 23, 2010 at 10:21 am :
Yeah I Know i wanted to write something that would catch the attention of many people, plus i was really mad that day.

ImaginedangerousThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:59 pm:
...What?...I'm afraid I'm a little lost.

i_am_nobody replied...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:58 pm :
I am too, a little