I wish I could

By , Aurora, CO
It all started when I was in 5th grade and I started to be intrested in boys. Before 5th grade I thought boys were gross and had cooties. But when I went to 5th grade, all that changed. I dated about 4 guys in 5th grade and all of them made me cry. Every time I would cry, my friends would tell me,"There are plenty of fishes in the water," but I wouldn't listen and keep on dating boys.
Then I dated this one boy, and this one I told myself that I loved. And you could say that I was blind by love because I couldn't see anything else but him. Everything was going great in our relationship. Except for the fact that my friends would always get in my business and not leave me alone. That really bothered me. But I didn't want to tell them anything.
Then one day one of my friends came up with a lie that I asked out another guy. Then she went to go tell my boyfriend! A big lie, she went to go tell him. I really didn't want to cry in school so I stayed strong untill I got home. I got home crying. There were a million tears in my eyes. My boyfriend was sad too. I just couldn't believe what happened!
The next day my other friend saw me crying on the school bus. She asked me what was wrong. I told her that I was crying about the thing that happened yesterday. She told me to let it go. But I told her that I couldn't. That day I didn't talk to my boyfriend and I tried to avoid him.
When I got home, there was no one else home but me. So I decided to do something. I decided to try suicide. I got a kitchen knife and i cut my arm. I bled a lot. But nothing happened.
I only told my best friend about what I did, because I knew I could trust her. She wouldn't tell anybody about it. SO I told her. She went insane. She started yelling at me telling me I was crazy. But she still told me that she wouldn't tell anybody.
I cried a lot that day too. My friend she told me I should let it go. I told her I was going to try suicide again she told me that if I die, she will too. But I didn't listen to her and I did the same thing.
My friend called me that afternoon. She told me to forget about him. I told her I wish I could and screamed.

HTCARIA said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:57 am
You said '5th grade', like, 82 times. Other than that, it's was all right. :)

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 8:29 am

This was a good piece, although a little bit melodramatic.  Well-written, though.  Great job.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?

MizzBieber replied...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:24 am
thanks for your comment i really apreaciate your opinion. :)

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
You're welcome:)

kjanco7 said...

Look, I hate to be mean but, if you have thoughts of suicide, you should see some adult/counselor/doctor IMMEDIATELY! Call 911. Get help. You can't just go to a friend and then tell about it on here. I'm sorry, but I'm reporting this. This is a site to share fiction, not to encourage suicide because of a guy and a couple of jealous iditots. In the meanwhile, please get help.

-kjanco7

MizzBieber replied...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 8:21 am
 this is fiction i meant to put this under fiction im sorry

agypup replied...
MizzBieber this is under fiction and kjanco7 just because she wrote a story does not mean its true. say u saw this orphan and it was dirty and skinny so you wrote a story from her point of veiw. or the war on tv.

kjanco7 replied...

Well agypup, I did not know this. It was under articles, not fiction and at the time, she did not explain it. Now she did. I was just worried just in case, because some might have not known and actually have done it.

-kjanco7

agypup replied...
I completely understand but what I have learned, and i do not mean to be rude or to judge you in any way, is to not jump to conclusions take a minute to set aside everything and think. This also helps at the end of the day, when mad, or when your writing.