I wish I could | Teen Ink

I wish I could

It all started when I was in 5th grade and I started to be intrested in boys. Before 5th grade I thought boys were gross and had cooties. But when I went to 5th grade, all that changed. I dated about 4 guys in 5th grade and all of them made me cry. Every time I would cry, my friends would tell me,"There are plenty of fishes in the water," but I wouldn't listen and keep on dating boys.
Then I dated this one boy, and this one I told myself that I loved. And you could say that I was blind by love because I couldn't see anything else but him. Everything was going great in our relationship. Except for the fact that my friends would always get in my business and not leave me alone. That really bothered me. But I didn't want to tell them anything.
Then one day one of my friends came up with a lie that I asked out another guy. Then she went to go tell my boyfriend! A big lie, she went to go tell him. I really didn't want to cry in school so I stayed strong untill I got home. I got home crying. There were a million tears in my eyes. My boyfriend was sad too. I just couldn't believe what happened!
The next day my other friend saw me crying on the school bus. She asked me what was wrong. I told her that I was crying about the thing that happened yesterday. She told me to let it go. But I told her that I couldn't. That day I didn't talk to my boyfriend and I tried to avoid him.
When I got home, there was no one else home but me. So I decided to do something. I decided to try suicide. I got a kitchen knife and i cut my arm. I bled a lot. But nothing happened.
I only told my best friend about what I did, because I knew I could trust her. She wouldn't tell anybody about it. SO I told her. She went insane. She started yelling at me telling me I was crazy. But she still told me that she wouldn't tell anybody.
I cried a lot that day too. My friend she told me I should let it go. I told her I was going to try suicide again she told me that if I die, she will too. But I didn't listen to her and I did the same thing.
My friend called me that afternoon. She told me to forget about him. I told her I wish I could and screamed.

OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

You're welcome:)

on Jun. 28 2010 at 1:57 am
AriaLabyrinth BRONZE, Fresno, California

"To Each Her Own"

You said '5th grade', like, 82 times. Other than that, it's was all right. :)

R3iiNA said...
on Jun. 28 2010 at 12:24 am
R3iiNA, Aurora, Colorado
thanks for your comment i really apreaciate your opinion. :)

on Jun. 23 2010 at 8:29 am

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
-Randy Pausch

This was a good piece, although a little bit melodramatic.  Well-written, though.  Great job.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?

agypup BRONZE said...
agypup BRONZE, York, Maine

1.Stallions are like protectors, Mares are like caregivers, Foals are like birds flying free in the sky.
2. The arabian stallion is so magnificent, the mare quite glamorous, but the airy-fairy foal just steals your heart away!

I completely understand but what I have learned, and i do not mean to be rude or to judge you in any way, is to not jump to conclusions take a minute to set aside everything and think. This also helps at the end of the day, when mad, or when your writing.

agypup BRONZE said...
agypup BRONZE, York, Maine

MizzBieber this is under fiction and kjanco7 just because she wrote a story does not mean its true. say u saw this orphan and it was dirty and skinny so you wrote a story from her point of veiw. or the war on tv.

R3iiNA said...
on Jun. 22 2010 at 8:21 am
R3iiNA, Aurora, Colorado
 this is fiction i meant to put this under fiction im sorry