This is the Fight This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

To: All Fortune Tellers

Calling all future seeing people! If you can see the future, or if you’re a fortune-teller or something, then listen up: You’re not doing your job!

If you really have that kind of gift, then there are certain duties that you just have to assume. If you can see the consequences of your own actions, the actions of others, and global actions/mistakes, then it is your duty to do what ever you can to let us, the people know.

Think about the mistakes we have already made. The whole we have dug for this earth. It’s all your fault because you didn’t warn us!

Not so sincerely, Joe Shmoe (just an everyday guy)

To: Joe Shmoe

Hello, Mr. Joe Shmoe. It is true what you say: we can see the future. Combined we can see everything that is going to happen: The mistakes we ourselves make, your mistakes, and even the mistakes made globally.

Now we want you to listen to us Joe Shmoe. Had we told everyone what we had seen, even if they believed us, would they stop? If we told them what would happen, would they stop driving, stop littering, stop fighting, would they calm down Joe? Would you?

Now Joe, if you have asked yourself these questions, and answered them truthfully and to the best of your ability, then you know our reason. So we leave with this Joe Shmoe: If you want something fixed, then fix it yourself. You will, sooner or too late, figure out that this is the only way.

Good luck, Future tellers

A_Dreamer said...
May 1, 2010 at 8:06 pm:

I like it, your comment on the side is exactly what I thought when I read it.

I love how this story has a deep meaning, that we can change for the better, but it is also fun to read. :)

OhSnapple replied...
May 1, 2010 at 8:14 pm :
thanks :)          

JeanGrey said...
Jeepers I love it! Man, I have to say I am your number 1 fan! :)

OhSnapple replied...
May 1, 2010 at 8:14 pm :
And I never thanked you b4, T...So thx