The Agents | Teen Ink

The Agents

By Bombboy SILVER, Wheaton, Illinois
Bombboy SILVER, Wheaton, Illinois

"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever." (Catching Fire, Collins)

Prologue of part one

Some families are police officers others are astronauts. Well my family and my friends are called: The Stanaway Spies. Yep my name is Jack Stanaway and I am a junior Stanaway Spy. I am the one who blasts the monsters that attack us. Now lets get this damn story on the F*cking road!

Chapter 1

So I was walking with my new bride. Lilly is her name. She loves to do all the things I like to do. Like we both play the cello. Oh, another one is that were both smart, and so on and so on. So as I was saying we were walking when I saw this hotel that was as big as a 5 star hotel, because it was a 7 star hotel.

“Wow! Look at that! I can’t believe that you’ve rented out a room for us! That is why you’re so sweet; you do everything for me even when I don’t ask. You always seem to know what I want!” Lilly said with her eyes popping out of her head because of excitement

“Yes! It cost me over $1,000 to actually live there. I still can’t believe that were actually getting married in 2 days!” I said. Oh! Did I mention that I proposed to her last year?! Cool huh? Yes, it was like she was the moon, and I were the stars all put together.

“Oh! Did you get fitted for your Tux yet?” Lilly said. Well, I did.

“Yes. What about your dress, what about you?” I said excitedly. I couldn’t sleep for the past 2 weeks now. I’ve been having nightmares of what would happen if something went totally wrong.

“Hope that you are excited for our wedding, if I get sick, just say ‘I do’ okay?” I said.

“Okay.” she said.
The next day.
When I was young I always thought I would get married some day but never thought it would be tomorrow! I still can’t believe I am marrying Lilly. I will be the first person in my family to marry a super model.

“Hey, you know that everyone in my family thinks you’re cute? But me, I think of you as my wife. A loving, kind person.” I said blushing.

“Awe. Thank you. You are so sweet. When I saw you I thought that you were the one. I was RIGHT!!” My wife said.

“I used to think I would die alone with no one to comfort me in heaven. But now I don’t have to because I found you.” I said kissing her.
“Now today nothing could ever go wrong when I am around you. Because you’re always protecting me from any harm.” My wife said. Hoping that she didn’t jinx that. Then the jinx started. All of a sudden something grabbed her and flew away in the air like a bird. Just like a snap. Now, let me tell you something.
When someone hurts or threatens my girl. They will be the one’s feeling the pain. That is a threat.

“HELP ME!! You’re my husband and you can do anything you set your mind to. That’s why I said ‘yes’ to marry you. You dumb a**!” said my Mrs. Little damsel in distress.
I have to help her, but I am going to need help.

“Calling all friends. Now.

Calling all family members. Now.” I said. Into my cell phone.

“Hold on honey your husband is on the way!” I said. As I jumped up in the air. While in the air I blasted that thing away.

“Jack!!!! Help M-” She said, so I helped her by spewing all of the monsters guts out! This was a bad choice because now my WIFE IS FRICKEN FALLING!!! Out of the Fricken sky!

“I- GOT- YOU!!” and I caught her. Just as everyone got here they saw all the mess and put their blasters away. They went back home. Because all they want to do is blast stuff or help me. But the things that are very close to me, I will not stop at all.

“Next time Jack wait for us.” Frank said. As if he popped out of nowhere.

“I’ll try.” I said. Oh. By the way Frank is my best friend in the whole wide world.

“Thanks again for saving me. I knew that always gets you in Death Mode!” My lovely wife said.

“You know after were married you going to have to become a Stanaway Spy right?” I said reassuring her.

“Yeah, I know.” My wife said.
“Are you sure you want to marry me? Because after you do you’ll be in danger all the time fighting monsters. ARE YOU SURE about THIS?!” I said

“Yes! I am sure.” She said giggling.

CHAPTER 2

Ceremony
The next day!
Well it is finally here. Still can’t believe that I am getting married TODAY!! So I can’t see her until the ceremony has started. Because it means bad luck. (I am not superstitious). So I am not taking any chances. So this is how the second monster appeared. But this time it was bigger and it took my best friend Frank!
“ROARRRRR!!” The Monster said.

“Hey, why taking him?” I said.
“I don’t know?” The monster said.
“Fine! But I still have to blast you to S***!” I screamed while my whole family was taking out their blasters too.

“On my mark!” My dad shouted.

“Ready, Set, Fire it!!!!” He said as he blasted at the same time as everyone did. The Picture of the blast was awesome because it made a rainbow.

“Good job everyone!” my dad said as we were changing as fast as we could so I wouldn’t be late for my wedding ceremony. Oh, did I mention the Ring? I picked out the nicest one they had, (but it was the most expensive one too). Well the diamond was the shiniest I’ve ever seen. It had a purple and pink color in the middle of diamond too.
“Jack you’ve got to go now or you’re going to be late!” Said both of my parents at the same time it was funny too. But I got myself dressed and I was on my way to the church. In my Red Lamborghini and everyone was looking at me like the ‘He’s crazy!’ look and the ‘where you going’ look and that stuff.
When I finally got there it was so beautiful there was a solid gold and diamond chandelier at the top. It was so cool, but extremely expensive too. So I am currently broke literally. So I need a job that pays a lot of money. So I’d applied for a job as a computer techie as a temporary job until I find a nice decent job. So that’s how I am going to get money. Anyways back to my ceremony while I was standing waiting for her to come through those doors and coming up by me and both of us saying ‘I Do’. But she never did. I wonder why?

“Hey, mister where is she?” I said politely. When he came back. He said.

“I can’t find her. I checked everywhere including the dressing room.”

“Thanks anyway.” I said.

“Wait I found this note on the table!” he said as he was handing the note and it said…

‘Jack,
When you find this you are probably looking for me right now because a MONSTER HAS TAKING ME!!! Please send help with you-!

Your wife;

LILY’
That’s what it said. (The monster spelled her name wrong!). I read it again so everyone would know. Then someone called me…

“Hello?” I said.

“Yes, is this Jack Stanaway.” The voice said.

“Yes, it is.” I said.

“Well if you ever want to see your wife again you’ll come to the abandoned warehouse at 3:00pm alone.” He said and I was off like a Mexican jumping bean in super mad mode. Because I was so furious I would not stop until all the monsters are killed. So I was off looking for her this very instant, as you are reading.

STOP!!!!!
Warning do not go on!! If you do, I am not responsible for any mind, or physical injuries! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Thank You!! And have a nice day. *Smiley face* =)

REVIEW:
As I was saying my wife had just been kidnapped by a monster.

Part 2 book one
Well the monster really didn’t want to go between me and my wife or it will get very ugly, very fast. So I will not stop, rest, or eat until my wife is safely back in my hands.

“Jack, you need to rest and eat.” My Mom said.

“Son, I know you’re what you’re going through, but the most important things you need to do is eat and rest.” My dad said. But he wasn’t the kind of person I would stop to listen too.

“I know but, I really love and if I lose her, I will be nothing because she is my one true love and will always will be mine forever.” I said as I was packing and leaving and going by myself to the place he told me to be. That is where I will find my wife and beat the living s*** out of that monster!

Part 2 book one

Chapter 3

Fighting for her

The reason I am looking for Lilly is because I really love her a lot. I would risk my life trying to save her and bring her back to me so we can have a normal family life. That is why I am looking for her so badly. Because my passion burns within her so my body is trying to find her so we can get married finally!

“Yo! Jack!! Wait up!!” Frank said.
“No! Frank I have to do this alone. The thing said so!” I said.

“I know. But I want to help you just in case you need help or anything?” Frank said as he was following me.

“Okay you can come, but bring your skateboard. Got It?” I said still walking. The reason I needed the skateboard so I could throw it at the monster and shoot it with my blaster and all the pieces would go threw it body then it will explode. That is my plan to get her back to me safe and sound.

“I’ll go get it. Okay. Wait for me at the Dairy Queen and I’ll stop by to come okay?” He said running away to go back to his house.

“Sure. Now GO!!” I shouted at him. Just like that he was out of my sight. When he was gone, all I could do was wait for him to return.

“Hey, would you like to buy some ice cream?” The DQ dude said.

“Sure. I’ll have a hot fudge Sunday.” I said.

“That will be $5.95.” The DQ dude said as he handed me my ice cream.

“Thank you come again!” He said.
When I left a monster destroyed the Dairy Queen so I saved the dude and everyone and blasted the monster.

The next day.
“WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED HERE!!!!!!” The DQ boss shouted.

“I.” The DQ dude started to say but the boss cut him off.

“You know what?! I don’t care! YOU’RE FIRED!!!” The jacka** boss said. I could faintly here the people fight, but I was able to here enough.

“Jack! Dude! WAKE UP!!” someone said. When I opened my eyes it was Frank.

“Dude, what time is it?” I said still sleepy while yawning.

“It’s four in the morning.” he said.

“Sh**!!! We need to leave now!! And I mean NOW!!” I shouted! I want my wife back so we could live happily ever after.

“How long do you think it’ll take to get there?” Frank said fidgeting with his hands.

“2 more hours I think?” I said hoping it would be less than that. I was hoping for an hour and 30 Minutes.

“Ugh!” He said. Doing a face palm to his face.

“I know. I know.” I whispered. If that monster hurts my wife I will KILL IT slowly and very painfully. This is for every monster and mugger out there if anymore monsters touch my wife I will tear them to shreds. Because my wife is off limits. And that includes all monsters and muggers out there too!

“I see it!!” Frank shouted and there it was the monster. But something was missing? What was it? Oh Yes. MY WIFE!!!!!

“Hey Blubber face where’s my wife!! And I want the truth!” I said. I was so mad that I could snap at anytime.

“….” He said.

“I…Uh…Ate her! Ha, ha, ha!!!” He said.
OH NO HE DIDN’T!!!!!!! He is a mother F*ucker!!!
That was it; he made me snap, so I killed it slowly, and with a lot of PAIN!

CHAPTER 4 WILL BE CONTINUED IN PART 3 BOOK 1.

TO BE CONTINUED………..

Part 3

Chapter 4

It took me awhile to find out that, that monster lied to me! It made me so mad I could shout. But luckily I found her, but she was chained up in Titanium. It would take years before they would come off. Ugh.

“Lilly!!” I ran over to her with a dramatic entrance.

“Jack!!” She screamed.

“I knew you would rescue me!” She said. As I blasted those chains to bits. Once we got there we hugged tightly as if we wouldn’t let go. Once that was over we went to my car and started to go back, but all of a sudden I felt the floor shake and I turned around and the monster was rebuilding it’s self! Gross. So I took my stuff and accelerated on the pedal. It was gaining on us and finally I turned around and blasted that monster to bits.
“F*CK YOU!!!” I shouted at the monster. Then I threw away the pieces. And that was that.

“Good job Jack I knew you could do it!” she said with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

“No Problem.” I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. We both laughed all the way back home. But something happened along the way. Just guess. What? Another monster took her again. “Why can’t I get married?!” I said. I got out and blasted the monster with my blaster.

“Let’s go.” I said.

“I know.” Lilly said.
“Frank! Drive to the F*cking church. Now!!” I said.
“Yes, Jack.” Frank said.
Once we got to the church. We finally got married.

“…And now I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said. Once I had put the ring on her and kissed her. Bright swirling rainbow lights swirled around her and she lifted up in the air and transformed into a Stanaway Spy! Then I’d put the biggest smile on my face and kissed her again. Now our life begins with our children; Eric, Katelyn, and Ben! Eric had special powers, Ben can play the cello just like us, and Katelyn has super singer and super speed. Then we all moved to a mansion to live forever.

“Wait don’t stop the book! First HELP M” Said my friend who was a professional skater named Alex Brown. When we got out of the church and saw him skating by. He was being chased by thousands of girls who would love to get him and rip off his shirt and cut his pants.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The crazy girls were Shouting and chasing him.

THE END
Book 2 will be coming out soon.
The Ring movie will come out next year 2011!

TAKE A LOOK AT THE SECOND BOOK: THE KIDS!!

“Mommy, Daddy! Look at what I can do!” Eric said. As he looked at something and made it float and then he wiggled his finger and it broke!

“Wow!! That is some special power you got!” I said as I was trying to do the same thing with my breath. I got nothing…………

Book 2 the Kids will be coming out summer 2010

What are you talking about?
These books Jack Stanaway wrote are based on his day dreams and his fantasy’s. The series takes place in the future where monsters have invaded the city. But no one could find a way to defeat them and there is only one agency who knows how to defeat them. That agency is called the “Stanaway Spy Agency.”

Is this book random where’s the plot?
Well, the series are kind of random. But there is a plot.

The Agent is about me who I am 18 years old in the book. I’m also getting married to a girl named Lilly. Whose personality is a girl I know who is a lot like me. But I changed the name because I didn’t want to use her real name because strangers might knock on her door. But she is real. So like monsters have been in the way. Because when a Stanaway member or Stanaway friend marries a non spy they turn into a Stanaway Spy. So Lilly has been kidnapped by so many monsters and I save her every time. So on the day of our marriage Lilly’s been taken by a monster who can speak Human (which there are only 2 that can). So I go on a long journey with my best friend Frank. Just to find her!

That’s how much I love her. I would risk my real life and my fantasy life. So yeah and I wonder why I can’t get married. So Yeah I find her and like save her. Some of the names in this book are their real names some are not. I’ll name the ones that are not real.

Frank

DQ dude

Lilly

Lilly’s parents
That’s It! So that’s Storyline and telling you that this is a little random. But I will know If any of you strangers if you copy my book or even rewrite my book. Because this my fantasy and my daydreams put together so I beg you to not rewrite my book or even copy it. Okay? And this is the real me not my fantasy me. Got it? Yes Sir!! I thought so too.

So enjoy my series and my fantasy and my daydreams!

If anyone has anymore questions please contact me. Email me or go to my website after I get this published! *Smiley face*

My day dreams and some fantasy's had inspired me to do this book.

Bombboy SILVER said...
on Sep. 20 2012 at 8:53 am
Bombboy SILVER, Wheaton, Illinois

Okay, thanks for the notes. I will try to work better with my grammer and idea's. 

SarClark BRONZE, NC, Connecticut
Oh wait, wait, two more things, you don't need to say Oh. Frank is my best friend. You can just say Frank is my best friend. Also, the swearing was slightly annoying, you can say, now lets get this story on the road! Without adding like two swears. Unneeded, I think. But, as I said before, nice job.

SarClark BRONZE, NC, Connecticut
Mmm... I mean, I liked it in general but there were parts I disliked. Some of the grammar was a bit off, I could see what you were trying to get through, but it was a little discouraging. I agree with MetalChickRock, but other parts were fake-ish as well. The last part, the interview? I personally think that's unneeded. Anyway, all in all, it was very good and it definitely has potential.

Bombboy SILVER said...
Bombboy SILVER, Wheaton, Illinois

Thank you and yes I don't know where I got the Super model at all! but again thank you again you have made my night!!!!(9:18pm) here

-Missy- BRONZE said...
-Missy- BRONZE, Ahhh, South Dakota
Wow, this is a very sweet story. First to marry a super model in the family, seriously? Super model? I thought it was a little to fake for me. Over all though, good write!