Five Amazing Friends | Teen Ink

Five Amazing Friends

By dancebabe639 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
dancebabe639 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

They are the only ones who know me. I am the only one who knows them. Five amazing friends with contagious laughs and a unique sense of humor like mine. Five who belong with each other forever. Five reasons for life to continue. From downstairs, you can hear their voices, no matter how far away they are.
Their bond is unmatchable. They send thousands of texts back and forth, not caring about the number. They jump up and fall down and land in the arms of each other so they always feel safe and protected. This is how they have fun.

None of them will ever forget the true meaning of friendship, or what brought them all together as one in the first place. Love, love, love is what we always say and feel, and it will never be forgotten.

When it is time to say goodbye, no matter the reason, when we go to continue our lives in various places, that is when I truly look at them and what we have. When we feel like it’s all over. Five who love each other endlessly. Five who understand each other, whatever the circumstance may be. Five whose true destiny is to be with each other, forever and always.