The Most Magical Place On Earth | Teen Ink

The Most Magical Place On Earth

March 29, 2010
By dancebabe639 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
dancebabe639 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The plane landed. Anna could barely contain herself. The moment that she had been waiting for was finally here. She was in Orlando, Florida, the home of Walt Disney World. Throughout her life, she had always dreamed of coming here. There was something about the environment, full of magic and dreams. It is the place where you can act like a kid, no matter how old you are, and no one cares or looks at you funny.
Anna’s dad drove around town, but they finally passed under the sign that said “Welcome to Walt Disney World”. By this point, the excitement was overcoming her. They pulled up to Magic Kingdom. They walked in. The image of Cinderella’s castle will forever be burned into her mind. It took her breath away, and she was so glad she was finally there. In an instant, she had no cares in the world. The only thing that mattered was this moment. This moment of dreaming. Her family spent the whole day there, and she never wanted it to end. They rode Space Mountain. They met Cinderella. They met Mickey and Minnie Mouse. They had the time of their lives. Anna would never forget this day. The day her dreams came true.