MeMoRy?

I open my eyes to slits. I am surrounded by greens, purples, pinks, oranges, yellows, blues, red, like a rainbow. I open my eyes fully. Im in a medow. I stand. Im in a dress, faded blue and little light saphires stitched everywhere. My hair in curls, eyes glittery, barefoot. I look around there is light but no sun. The ground around me is covered in flowers, dewdrops laced on them in random order. I reach down to touch a flower, and it decintigrates into a little glowing puff. I touch it, and its little light shines brighter. It floats up to me. Dozens more flowers decintigrate too. They dance and twirl to an unherd tune. Then the picture turns dark. They turn silver, like little knifes. They swarm me, cutting me. Tearing my dress. My eyes droop near shut and I fall. I hear someone whisper. "Beutiful child, so nieve. Shes an interesting pet. But her trust will be her own death. You may finish your fun little ones." I close my eyes, and fall into a dream...... I open my eyes. I am surrounded by a rainbow of flowers. Im in a tattered blue saphire dress. Where am I? I reach out to touch a flower, and it decintigrates........

Kay4theRoses said...
I like this, but I think theres a lack of emotion and I don't understand what it's supposed to represent.