My Family | Teen Ink

My Family

By Mspi18 BRONZE, Lawrence, New York
Mspi18 BRONZE, Lawrence, New York

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx

My family is
NUTS! Everyone in my family is crazy, including my pets. My mom cooks way too much food and we all know it. She doesn’t even realize until she finishes making everything, so in order top decrease the amount of food my mom makes my eat half of the food to make me fat. While I am eating the food my mom doesn’t let me drink until my mouth is parched and I need something to quench my thirst. My dad thinks that he is spider man and tries to shoot spider webs out of his hands, (nothing comes out but he imagines that web does). My brother loves to play video games, but he doesn’t know how to put the disc in. First he puts the disc in upside down and it doesn’t work, and then it takes him 20 minutes to figure out how to get the disc out. When he finally gets it working correctly he takes the remote and swerves it around like a car out of control and makes a buzzing noise like a bee! My sister talks literally at the speed of light and no one but her crazy friend can understand her. She is a total drama queen and thinks she is Einstein (she thinks a F stands for Fantastic!) In order to put out the fire on the stove my dog pees on the fire. He likes to poop outside but my mom encourages him to do his business on the carpet. My fish eat their poop and then the barf it up! It is disgusting! I think that I’m the only normal one in my family. Maybe I was adopted?