Stranger Part 2 | Teen Ink

Stranger Part 2

March 20, 2010
By AlmostCassidy GOLD, Ely, Nevada
AlmostCassidy GOLD, Ely, Nevada
14 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If you love something let it go if it comes back you, It's yours forever."


So here i was sitting next to a guy i knew almost nothing about, but yet he knew so much about me. All i knew about him was that his name was Adam and somehow i was drawn to him,something about him called my name. "Carrie." Brittany's and Tom's voice, came to me as one. "What are you doing?" Tom asked me. "Who are you?" Brittany asked before i could anwser Toms question. "I'm Adam." Adam had said to Brittany I did not like how she and Tom were staring at him. Brittany's stare was mean and angry Tom's was confused and scared. "Well, Carrie i see that your friends would like you back so i will leave you now." He said as he stood up. "But i still have questions." I said standding up with him. "I'll find you when your alone and we can talk." and then before i could say anything else he was gone. I went the rest of the day angry at Brittany and Tom for running Adam off. *ring* The final bell of the day ranged and i was free to go home, not that i really wantted to go home to my mom and my dad yelling at me for something i didn't do but i was going to go home pack food water my ipod and a book and whatever homework i had then i was going to take off again to the forest where i could be alone and have no one bothered me.
I started walking to my VW Bug when Brittany stopped to ask me more question about Adam. "So Carrie how did you meet him?" "I told Brittany that was the first time i have ever meet him in my life." our convosation endded with that because she was packed two cars behind where i was and she had to go to cheer pratice. I unlocked my bug got him and headed home unsure of what i would find.
Once i got home i turned the key to turn if off i got out i did not bother to luck it, i did not see i a point i would be back in it less then ten minutes. I walked inside no one home that was a new one, i walked in to the kitchen packed my snack on water then i found a paper and pen on the counter and wrote, 'Mom, Dad i'm out hiking i have my phone call if you need me home before 7:00.' I grabed my bag of snacks and headed back to my car i got in and pulled out of the drive way and on to the road i was off.
Once i made it to my spot i pulled my car in to a area behind trees and bushes so no one could see my car. I got out and walked to a shaded area that was only grass and had a about ten trees in a circle around it. I layed down a blanket i had grabed before i left the house, I pulled out my water and drink some then layed down on the blanket. I started to read when i heard something in the bushes i turn around and sat up it was a human like figue tall and, It was Adam. "Hey Carrie told you i'd find you when you where alone and we could talk." He walked over to where i was and he sat next to me on my blanket. i looked around the area afaid that more people might find this face but there was nothing. As i looked around i noticed that there was i string of sun like that came though i followed from the trees to Adam face he look so handsum sitting there i knew right there that this picture of him would always be in my head. "Are you ok Carrie?" He asked I blinked pulling my thoughts back to myself. "Oh, Yes."