My Prince Charming | Teen Ink

My Prince Charming

February 10, 2010
By thestorycritic GOLD, Hyderabad, Other
thestorycritic GOLD, Hyderabad, Other
12 articles 0 photos 73 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live life King Size


He's in every girl's dream. He is imagined on a white horse, sweeping them off their feet, and finally love at first sight. But, not for me, I mean I don't believe in the love at first sight crap. I mean, logically speaking, how can anyone fall in love just by looking at each other??!! I personally find it very stupid and a dumb thing and thus, don't believe in it.Then, how did I fall into its trap? That i will tell you now..

I was always the geek, the dork in my school. The girl who always wore proper clothes (read jeans and t-shirts) and who always got straight A's and was a model student and daughter. My life was pretty boring, and I had no crushes on the guys of my school, I mean, don't get me wrong but the guys were hot and all, but they were unbelievably dumb!! Like really insensitive and were always interested in one thing. So, when the prof. announced that a new guy would be joining our class, I paid no attention, thinking that he would also be the same. Boy, was I ever wrong!!

The next day, when I went towards my locker, I saw my best friend(the only nice girl I found here)Tyrisha(Ty) waiting for me with a very excited expression.
Me:"Hey Ty! Why you so excited today?Let me guess, Rich asked you out??" Rich Howards is one guy whom Ty has been crushing on since 4th grade, and he is so not interested in her.
Ty:"I wish! But na, he's old news! I found someone new to crush on!"
Me:"No kidding! Who is the (un)lucky guy?"
Ty:"Michael! He is so hot!" *fanning her self*
Me:"ahh.. who?" I had absolutely no idea who she was talking about, unless he was someone she had seen at the disco or something, because as far as I knew, there was no Michael in our school.
Ty:"Michael Damon??! The new admission?! Seriously,Aks weren't you listening when the prof was talking about him..??"
Me:"You really think I would have been listening when he went on and on about some new guy in here??"
Ty:"I guess not, but I heard he's really smart, like you"
Me:"We'll see about that, though i doubt that very much."
The bell rang just then, and being the model student I was, I dragged Ty in class, only to find someone sitting in my seat. I walked upto him and,
Me:"Excuse me! You're in my seat!"
He turned around to face me, and whoa! he was hawt! I guess, he was Michael Damon.
Michael:"Um, oh I'm sorry"
and he smiled and wow!! what a smile!! I mean, how could anyone be that good looking and he was so nice too! He had better manners than anyone in class, atleast. He turned and went and sat next to Leah Cooper, the prettiest and snottiest girl in class. I was shocked when I felt a wave of jealously wash through me. Why was I getting jealous if a guy I barely knew, went and sat next to Leah? Puzzled, I sat in my seat and faced the board, even though my thoughts were still on him, his smile, which showed off his perfect white even teeth. Why, oh why was I so attracted to Michael??

The author's comments:
*That's all folks! (for now!) Please do comment/like/criticize.. I would very much like to know your opinions and based on that will continue on the story!!*