The Band | Teen Ink

The Band

By Stoner BRONZE, Blue Mound, Illinois
Stoner BRONZE, Blue Mound, Illinois

"Impossible is wat people say when life scares them" "Someone who makes a beast of themselves gets rid of the pain of being a man"

Along time ago there was this kid named Jeff who was a singer in a band. Not a big band, they did some shows at local bars and public places like that. They were just a little garage band who had practiced every other day. The thing was not to go big but to just have fun. So anyway back to the story. Jeff was walking to practice and you know the usual humming as he goes because he is a singer, so he has to keep singing and or humming to keep his larynx strong and healthy. So he gets into the barn where they practice and he's late as usual, so everybody gives him a look of disgust as soon as he walks in the place. He shoots right back at them and they just get mad and jam their plug-ins into the amp and blare it up. He grabs his amp and his microphone, plugs it in there, and hums a little just to practice. They all do a little riff and it sounds crappy at first but then they somehow come together and it sounds great. You know I shouldn't leave you in the dark. Jeff: singer, Jack: Drums, Chance: Bass, Bo-Jack: Rhythm Guitar, Trevor: Lead Guitar: Alaric: Keyboards (A.K.A don't really need but we do kind of do in a metaphorically kind of way). So now that you are somewhat informed, I'll get back to the story that so extraordinarily is so intriguing to me. Bo-Jack was having a bad day as it was, but the band wasn't helping him; I mean Trevor had problems with Alaric, Chance had problems with Trevor, Alaric had problems with Jeff, and Jeff had problems with Bo-Jack.

its about a kid who gets kicked out of his band.