The girl in the Mask

She puts on her mask so no one see the real girl. She goes to the outside world. Everybody having fun. They think she is having fun too. She not having fun at all. She is crying wishing someone will take off the mask.No one ever did. She gives up on everything. She look in the mirror without her mask. The word on her face; Lost,unloved nothing, ugly, friendless,fake, shameful, and empty. She looks at her mask it says nothing. She goes outside without her mask. No one is there. She is on the roof looking down to the road, seeing everyone stare up at her. She believes that their saying " It's about time" or " End your troubled life." She turns to see two men. The man on the right is wearing all white. The man on the left is wearing all black. The man on the left says " No one loves you. You can do nothing right. Your are hopeless.Loser.Nothing" The man one th right was gone. Then the girl heard a little voice, it said " Come to the pool" The girl went to the pool. She looked at her reflection. The words on her face was change now said " loved,happiness,found,care,someone,and winner" The men in white was beside her." This is what you really are." He had her mask and broke it

Kelsterseltzer said...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 9:59 am:
wow. speechless and s=description is beautiful

goofbuggy replied...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 2:27 pm :
Thank you.