Dr. Pepper | Teen Ink

Dr. Pepper

By Kurtis Kujawski SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Kurtis Kujawski SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dr. Pepper/Seven up, Inc.
True H. Knowles
P.O. Box 869077
Plano, TX 75086-9077

Dear True H. Knowles.:
My whole life I have been blessed by the presence of Dr. Pepper. Throughout my whole life, I have said that Dr. Pepper is The Beatles of soft drinks. Dr. Pepper is one step above the rest although it could be higher. I am suggesting that the original Dr. Pepper taste should be sold nationally and not just in Plano, Texas.
When I was younger, I lived in Austin, Texas. The weather was always perfect and Dr. Pepper was just coming into my life. My best friend’s dad was the Dr. Pepper king. Their refrigerator was packed with flavors of Dr. Pepper. Once a year, my friend’s dad made the drive to the oldest bottling plant in the world: The Dublin Dr. Pepper Bottling Company. When he came back, I made sure I was over at my friends’ house. The car slowly steadied to a complete stop. He was back. He came in the house with five cases of the famous Dublin Dr. Pepper. He said there were twenty more cases in the trunk. I couldn’t wait to taste the pure cane sugar addition. It made a great soda into the best. The original Dr. Pepper should be sold all throughout the U.S. It is an upgrade from the Dr. Pepper now. The popularity of Dr. Pepper would boom. Old fashioned cans/ bottles could be made in order to promote the comeback. The original Dr. Pepper would benefit both your company and anyone who enjoys drinking Dr. Pepper.
Would you like for the popularity of Dr. Pepper to increase? Then take my suggestions. Dr. Pepper has supposedly always been original. That would be completely true if you started selling the original Dr. Pepper Nationally again. You want to promote your 23 flavors, then do that. I am asking you consider adding the pure cane sugar into the Dr. Pepper in order to give the flavors the big, bold taste Dr. Pepper is supposed to have.
Thank you for hearing me out.

Sincerely,

Kurtis

My love of Dr. Pepper