Dancing to the Beat of Friendship

She danced around the yard in small circles.Her twirly dress of neon colors creating a light show.She says shes is in love and yet as many times as i have heard her say that i do believe her.Because i know she is in love with the boy ,but my head spins with the question ,Does he love her back?She was beautiful and perhaps that was her downfall.So every time she mentions falling in love.I always ask her the same questions. Does he see you or the label of your clothes?Does he look you in the eye and promise he loves you.Can he see past the make up and the fake smile?And i could look at my sister by heart and tell you every time she has been broken,misused misguided and abused.I could write a full book on all the times she has called me crying so we can talked till three in the morning about how he left her.So i made a promise to her that for the rest of or lives i was gonna keep her from crying herself to sleep or using the d*** razor blade to end her problems.I also made a promise that the fake smile that only i can see through was going to be a thing of the past.Since our friendship is something that is gonna last.So we danced in circles in the night because we were both falling in love with the thing we called our friendship.

Silverae said...
this is soo cute!!

jeanwolf said...
oh my bob i love this so bad, i almost cried because it reminds me of my sister by heart and soul!!

pianoplayer5 said...
Jan. 22, 2010 at 11:56 am
Loved your piece. Keep on writing

StormyJ said...
Jan. 20, 2010 at 10:02 am
Awesome!!! KEEP WRITING!!! LOL!!!