Finding and Giving Happiness

The day is gloomy rain is falling its like mother nature knows what is happening.

A line of people filled with sorrow walk slowly by a white clean, dropping roses against the box.

Every time someone drops a rose they whisper kind words.Some of these people barely knew her some of these people were her life.

She only told few of her past experience and every person she told she told them not to cry for her but to cry for the people who were not lucky enough to experience these things and understand how much life really was worth.

There is not one person with a tear in their eyes because they know that is the way she would have wanted it.

But it seems as if mother nature cannot hold its tears because the rain continues to fall.She had no family no things,no home or shelter,she would not except the offerings from the people she met.

She would tell them she had nothing to give in return but, little did she know she had gave them the best thing money could not buy a smile and and she showed everyone of these people what is what like to live a life full of happiness that came from things other than the stuff you can buy.

So every person that crossed paths with this coffin smiled back at her and held their sorrow because that is what she would have wanted since you cant buy happiness you can only find it deep inside yourself.