im................EMO..?!?!?!

"Nobody cares,i sobbed quietly,nobody cares about me,Im to ugly i cant even get a boyfriend or look in the mirrior without braking it into small pieces,IM JUST NOT WORTH IT!" i grabbed a pair of scissors and began to cut my left arm.The blades of scissors pierced my skin and into the flesh,letting fresh warm blood trickle down my arm.When i was finished i had cuts all over my left arm.I slowly traced the cuts with my index finger.All of a sudden i was starting to remember all those horrible things people would say about me."Hay!nicole dont brake the mirrior."A boy named josh had yelled at me from across the room ,i remember hoping that nobody had heard him.i remember how hard i tried to hide my pain.tears beagan to well up in my eyes. i gripped the pair of scissors that was in my right hand."IM JUST NOT WORTH IT! WHY DONT I JUST KILL MYSELF FOR GODSAKES!"I cried.i transfred the scissors into my left hand and i began to cut my right arm..........

nikki..(: said...
that was great and i jus......): feel so damn alone int his big world of ours...):

DEMON:DAIMON said...
I am incredibly tortured that our generation is plagued with worries and horrors that lead to such behavior. EMO, all you want to do is feel...something worthy of love ought to do. Yet it seems so rare...please don't hurt yourself when the heart feels serated...I wish you a future that glimmers. Perhaps this story will light perspective...
"RAZED EXPECTATIONS"
Wisps of smoke danced into the wintry air from my lips, creating ornate designs that could never be replicat... (more »)

DEMON:DAIMON said...
"RAZED EXPECTATIONS" Razing on...
Her lovely green eyes shifted into hard emeralds.
“What do you know about me, Dare? And what’s so wrong with having dreams? And why are you talking to me like that? I was simply commenting on the sunset.” She tossed her red curls, clearly miffed.
I lifted my chin, and blew smoke in her face. It was easier on me when she was angry. I don’t know why she bothered with me. Why she was brave enough to confront ... (more »)

Chanda G. replied...
Im emo too... well gothic-emo

MZ.DIMPLZ replied...
Jan. 28, 2010 at 10:23 am
o well idk if im emo i jus cut myself cuz it makes the pain go by bye ):