Vampire Tears | Teen Ink

Vampire Tears

He lunged at me and pinned me to a tree by my neck and squeezed and squeezed until I was relentlessly thrashing around him and gasping for breath. Déjà vu. This was exactly as my dream was except in a different setting. I didn’t want it to end in me losing this war, so I kicked him where it bothers even a male vampire. We both fell to the ground as he let loose his grip on my neck to protect himself. I kicked him in the back of the head and knocked him even lower to the ground. I grabbed a tree limb and broke it from it’s setting and slammed in on the back of his head to knock him unconscious so he wouldn’t feel the pain of his own demise. It worked. He fell unconscious. I grabbed a cross headstone from it’s setting and slammed it into his head three times to make sure the job was done. I replaced the cross and looked at the red stained grass. I stood in total disbelief at the sight I front of me. I broke down in a fit of tears into the bloody mess that lay before me.

Morgan's a normal teenager with normal worries, school, boys, etc. But after she's turned into a vampire, everything goes haywire. She ends up taking a few too many steps in the wrong direction and learns to cry her very own Vampire Tears.