My Dream House | Teen Ink

My Dream House

Today I’m going to take you to my favorite house in the neighborhood. You will absolutely love walking through this house it will be like a nice summer day. It already has quite a few appliances already in it. I think when you see it you will just go completely crazy like kid on Christmas morning.

It has a wonderful TV, couch, coffee table, and a bed that the house comes with. In the bathroom it has a sink, tub, shower, rug, toilet, and mirror, which are cleaner then a freshly waxed baby’s butt. In the kitchen you will see a dishwasher and a counter. The water in this house is as clear as crystal. The warmest room in the house will probably be in the back. There is a swimming pool, hot tub, and a tanning bed in the back of the house.

These beautiful curtains are difficult to spot in this mansion. The curtains are as black as the alley way you would run through at night. You also don’t have to worry about tearing them for how thick they are. You will also receive a fast speed lab top, pictures, many candles, and antique dishes that are as breakable as a glass heart. This would be the best place for your family to live, just think about living here with your husband. Just think about taking out the trash and everyone envying you and your huge house.

One thing you will probably hear is the TV, it’s a loud roar of a jungle especially since it’s a 120 inch TV, and it’s almost the size of a football field. A far sound you might hear is the dishwasher, but nothing to worry about. You may also notice the slippery concrete floors by the pool and hot tub. I would hate to hear of anyone falling on these floors. We also keep the thermostat at 70 degrees like a nice spring day, you may also see our fans laying around. You also may notice the blue carpet and the white walls. I think it looks absolutely ravishing. It also shouldn’t be that hard to keep clean. Plus we have satin blue sheets on the huge king size bed in the master bedroom.

So what do you think of the house? Do you love it or hate it? I think it’s the most beautiful house in this neighborhood, it’s the Mona Lisa. That’s why we visited here first. Thank you for the time you have given me.

I was suppose to write about my dream house in my College Engish Class. So this is what I wrote.