Once upon a Time

Once upon a time a midninght story, my mother had told me around the Christmas morning. She awoke me with a startle, and with hot coco. She told me what her favorite holiday was and said Christmas because you meet with your family. We always did a traditoin that was Chineese Christmas were you sit in a circle and pass the presents around with a story, that you go left then your right till it said enjoy your present. My favorite Christmas is when I got my memories that came with cherish, and the wonderful smell of a pot roast in the kitchen, and thinking of what I got was only a little. I said I would be happy with whatever I was giving. Because to me Christmas was giving and sharing till the moment you awake till the time when you go to sleep and you wake up on Christmas day,and get presents from Santa. I was ten years old when my mom told me that Santa was no longer, because he wasn't real. I asked who Santa was and she said it was my father. I can always remember things I believe in, because what always comes to mind is the morning of Once upon a Time.