Till the Morning Comes | Teen Ink

Till the Morning Comes

By Mariaalessia BRONZE, Guaynabo, Other
Mariaalessia BRONZE, Guaynabo, Other

Tension, confusion, hatred, sadness, heartbreaks, tears, betrayal, solitariness, unrequited love. All inside one body. Is that possible? A cold winter night with intense silence invading, Discussion, Can't seem to find the way to pass our message through, it hurts too much to look for words and describe these feelings. As though the same happens when trying to describe the dark night that seems as if it were denying it's time to go. All the mixed, hurtful feelings stabbing your heart. With every intense feeling, with every need of scream each frame breaks, each painting falls. How long till morning? Picking up pieces, little by little, one by one. Hanging on, when all of a sudden the pain invades you like the intense fog that manages to enter the room that with so much effort you're trying to restore. the fog blinds you and doesn't let you see where the missing pieces are, not letting you go on. being so week, fighting till the very end. Will morning ever come? Will by some miracle someone enter the room, and with its calming voice say "I will be here with you till that morning comes. Till the light manages to break through all the darkness, the black hole in your heart." Will the room hold on? Will there be light? Will morning come? Will I get through this? Will the room manage to return to its beautiful and warm serenity? Will my heart manage all the pain?