Envy. | Teen Ink

Envy.

By Wookie42106 BRONZE, North Tonawanda, New York
Wookie42106 BRONZE, North Tonawanda, New York

“Envy. Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins... and my greatest ally. Envy is one of the emotions that all people feel. And all people are changed by that emotion when they feel it, even the slightest bit of envy can change the way one looks at another person. Envy can be of help. If you envy some ones house, you may save up money and buy a house similar. That is one way to go about it. Another might be to steal the house. And the last way would be to just get angry. In the anger you feel from envy, you will be driven to hate. Hate is my second greatest ally. I envy everyone, There is something that I envy in all people, and when I focus on that which I envy I begin to hate, And through that mixture of envy and hate, what I have envied I then achieve.
That is the nature of my ability.”

This is obviously not complete, just a journal entry I wrote. It is supposed to be a statement made by a charater I have created, for a story of super powered teenagers. I am submitting this in hope of getting some feedback or opinions on the paragraph. I know there is not a lot too it but any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!