live breath repeat | Teen Ink

live breath repeat

I think were all crazed. Yep that right there is indeed a fact. I can prove that just by walking through the sad hallways of my pathetic high school. I know it sounds depressing, but it’s just so very true. Every student is just trying to find themselves. Sleeping with every guy they see, doing the cool drugs, grouping with people to maybe hopefully find acceptance. That right there is the four years every body has to go through. It’s like you have to find yourself within that distinct time period. I happen to be one of them. I’m one of these people that have to experience this. You’re an angel or a demon. You’re a saint or you’re a hore. I am different. I don’t categorize into the groups of the crowed, maybe that’s why I’m so different. Maybe that’s why I’m writing this article. I don’t feel like I’m walking with these people. I feel like I’m floating above them. I’m reading the emotion from their faces and can feel everybody’s energy around me. I guess ill always be the different girl, with my art bleeding through my fingertips and my mind imagining a whole new world. The blood in my veins is not what keeps me alive, it’s what I feel, draw, write, sing, what ever strange beauty that comes out of me. The way I see the world is so different. I’m still floating above the crowd

id consider this like a journal entry. im just always so randomly inspired.