Wash Me Away

I want to erase it all. All I want to do is rip the memories out of my mind and start over. I want the sea to wash over the sand and carry all my problems away to the bottom of the sea with the shells and the rocks. Like the sea, my mind has pressure. The further down you go, and the older I get, the more pressure I feel and the harder it gets to breathe. I want to erase all that I have written because none of it is what I want it to be. Everything I do comes out wrong. I want to see the flames of the pages and the smoke of what once was. Nothing would make me happier. Except you. I don’t know who you are or what you look like, but I need someone to believe in. I need my crutch that catches me when I fall. One that won’t put me down. You can make me happy without trying, your smile will light my heart on fire and your voice is enough to make my stomach flip. I know you are out there, somewhere, deep in the ocean blue along with all my problems. Because when that tide washes them all away, it will leave the pure white sand, and that’s you.

thepreechyteenager said...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 10:21 am:
nice work- totally deep- meaningful. Great content, great voice, the sentences were kind of choppy though. Maybe try some paragraphs too, kinds hard to keep your place when your reading it.
Over great work keep it up go junior high people lol

Peanut:) replied...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 10:12 pm :
Totaly get what you are saying, like I said, not my best work!

WriteForLove said...
Feb. 9, 2010 at 10:17 pm:
Hey, you commented my piece "I Hate You, I Love You". Thank you very much. It really means the world to me. I really love this. You say this isn't your best. Well then I would love to read your best because this is amazing! I love when you say "your voice is enough to make my stomach flip." It's such a simple phrase but if you've ever been there you know what it really feels like..and I have definitely been there!
P.S. You said to read "Dear You, Lov... (more »)

Peanut:) replied...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 9:01 am :
Haha, I think I must of posted it annonously (or however you spell it)

Peanut:) replied...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 9:03 am :
http ://www.teenink .com /nonfiction/personal_experience/article/157500/Dear-You-Love-Liar/ <--- Thats the link, and thankyou for commenting!

WriteForLove replied...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 3:30 pm :
Hey again. You're very welcome. The link didn't work. I searched Dear You Love Liar in the search engine and couldn't find it. So sorry but I think you're a great writer and keep it up!

Peanut:) replied...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 4:51 pm :
Aww, thanks! and you know how much it means when someone comments or gives feedback, sorry the link didn't work!