Random Scared and a Teddy Bear

“I’m no genius, but I’m pretty sure that thing’s not supposed to be moving.” My best friend Amber said to me. Amber is fourteen years old, has beautiful dark brown straight hair, blue eyes, and a gothic style. She looks a lot like Avril Lavigne did when she came out with the album “Let Go”. The only real difference is age and the dark purple streak Amber had in her hair. Today she was wearing her favorite outfit, neon green jeans a black T-shirt, skull earring/necklace set, black skull shoes and dark blue eyeliner. “How do you know it’s not supposed to be moving, maybe I want it to move” I replied. “Dude, Dream it’s not supposed to move you idiot” She replied to me. “Well, umm maybe uh umm yea I got nothing” I said. “Well do something!” Amber yelled at me. “Dude relax it’s just a Teddy Bear named Music” I said as if I wasn’t scared…witch I’m not… “Okay, maybe it’s a teddy bear…with an AWESOME name, but one, 1. It’s moving, 2. It has my cell phone, and 3. I’ve always hated that bear!” Amber sacredly said looking like a total noob.