This Isnt My Routin | Teen Ink

This Isnt My Routin

September 14, 2009
By la_smilie101 BRONZE, Texas City, Texas
la_smilie101 BRONZE, Texas City, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The days usally started off as a normal day, but this day was different i would usally get in trouble after 12 in the noon but as soon as my feet touched the groundmy mother was screaming my name."Get over here."When i looked at the clock it said 8:00 i relized thats thisn't the time i get up on weekends i'd usally get up at 1:30 pm. As i headed towards my moms room door she called me again. "Put on some clothes and hurry up." As i was getting dress my sister woked up from a sound i had made. She asked me what i was getting drees for i told her i dont know i told her momo told me too she said mom, mom is at work. i looked into momo's room and discovered that she wasnt there. I undressed and got back on my bunk as i ladown i to t this wasnt my route. Half an hour later i woke back up to find that my mom was callin me and she wanted me to repeat the same steps except wake up my sister.I completed that mission and she told me to drive her to her job after that i realized that this wasn't my route.

The author's comments:
This is to let people know driving isn't my rote and if smoking,drinking,or killing isn't youre rote dont do it.