Fido the Dinosaur | Teen Ink

Fido the Dinosaur

By Jennifer Librizzi SILVER, Park City, Utah
Jennifer Librizzi SILVER, Park City, Utah

fido was a bright vibrant yellow colored dinosaur who lived whenever the dinosaurs lived way back when. He had a long neck and tail. he had pink eyes that he was embarrassed about because in his world pink was the girliest color EVER. He also had green spikes up and down his back all the way to the tip of his tail. he liked those green spikes a lot because they were the manliest colored thing that was on him.

fido was one who loved adventures. he would go anywhere just to see or do something. But the thing about fido was that he really had no friends except his little stuffed acorn that he called leaf. the reason fido doesn't have friends you ask, is because he kept to himself most of the time. he didn't talk much (except to leaf).

one bright sunny morning, fido was out collecting rocks for his collection with leaf. all of a sudden a huge gust of wind came and blew leaf right out of fido’s hands! LEAF!!!! cried fido but soon he was drowned out by a big cloud of dust. when the dust finally cleared, fido slowly opened his eyes to see the whole field witch before was lush and green, was now brown and dry with dust. LEAF! he yelled again but there was nothing there. “he was my only friend” cried fido. Then another gust of wind came and something bumped into fido’s leg. It was leaf! Leaf! he said, “I thought I would never see you again! Fido gave him a big’ol hug and said. ‘I’ve had enough excitement for today. Lets go home.” They went home, had a snack and took a nap. Thats the end of the story Fido the Dinosaur.

I think this story is cute and its fun to read