Wedding Disaster | Teen Ink

Wedding Disaster

"Daughter," said King Meningitis. "You will marry Prince Fluffy whether you like it or not. You wedding is tomorrow."
Kind Meningitis left his daughter, Princess Toothbrush, crying. She didn't want to marry Prince Fluffy! And why would he want to marry her? Everyone knew he didn't walk a straight line.
Princess Toothbrush ran to her room and flung herself down on her bed. She would not marry Prince Fluffy, even if it cost her her life.
Come the following day, wedding music rose in the air as everyone took their seat for the wedding. When the music struck the right chords, everyone turned their heads to watch Princess Toothbrush walk down the aisle in her beautiful white gown. She was cying uncontrollably.
Finally, she made it to the alter. The priest talked, explained, and asked his questions. "Do you Prince Fluffy, take Princess Toothbrush..." he paused and examined her. "Love your dress by the way. Anyways, do you take her to be your wife, even if you don't deserve her?"
"I do," Prince Fluffy replied.
The Priest turned to Princess Toothbrush and asked the same thing. Just as she was fixing to answer, a cry rose in the air, and she heard something snap as it hit the back of her head. She fell to the ground bleeding.
"He's mine!" yelled some guy.
How dare he hit Princess Toothbrush with a chair! She stood up but was knocked down again.
Princess Toothbrush was dead.

I write short stories for certain people. I write them when someone is sad or needs to smile.