a silver hat knight | Teen Ink

a silver hat knight

Everybody in the town knows Mr. Ben with his lame story. They think he is crazy because he always
believe that he is a great scientist. They do not believe him. Actually if you see his invention,
you will be very surprised. Unfortunately, his inventions are always be taken from him by the King.
He knew that the King is greed and evil so he cannot do anything. One day, his house was burned,
people could not find his body, he completely disappeared, nothing can tell he still survive from
this fire, so people believe he killed himself and burned his house. The story about him is sunk
deep in the past. No one talk about it anymore. Five years later Now it still early in the
evening, but it seem like everything was sunk in sleep, no light, no noise except the sound of wind,
no one walking on the street even the animal. This atmosphere makes people scare, it look like a
dead town. But, look, seem like some one in black is walking on the street. It weird isn't it.
With an atmosphere like that, who want to go out at night? He is going to the dead forest. He is
going far away into the forest and seeing a little light of candle from inside the old big tree. He
comes near to the tree without sound. Looking at the gap, he see some one is making a machine, he
look like 50-60 years old, he is wearing the old clothes with a bad smell, seem like he did not take
a bath and change clothes for a long years. His hairs stick together and mess up, if he goes
outside, everybody will go away from him. But, to him, it is not a big deal. For the people who has
not left his house for 5 years, why he has to care about how is he look like. Right now, he just
want to finish a new, great machine. The King turns away, smiles and comes back to the castle.
Waiting for the best surprise of tomorrow. Return to the past, when the King heard about the death
of Mr. Ben, he did not believe that, he knew Mr. Ben still alive and hide himself somewhere in this
town, the King asked the troops to look for Mr. Ben, but they could not found him. The King did not
give up; he decided to find Mr. Ben by himself everyday for 5 years. Next morning, the view look
really nice, everything start their working for a new day. Suddenly, Mr.Ben scream - "hahhah,
finally my invention is done, I will be the greatest scientist in this world, who think I am a crazy
people, who think I am stupid, they will die under my power, every one, everyone hahah.." He
hears a lot of people screaming and running, he knew that the King figure out he still alive, he
takes a machine and run fast to a biggest tree to hide it, trying to run but he does not have enough
time to run way so the troops catch him and bring him to the King. The King looks at him and say:
-
"Hello, Mr. Ben, it is a long time I have not seen you. I miss you so much. Every one think
you died, where have you been and what happen with you? Look at you; I will call someone to make a
hot water so you can take a shower and then we can have a good dinner together. You can stay here
for a long time and tell me more about your 5 years. Okay. -
"Dirty man" Mr. Ben yelling.
-
"What did you say? Me, dirty man" he is looking at Mr.Ben with the red eyes, look like the
King ready to kill a buffalo. "Who do you think you are? I want to treat you really nice and you
become not polite to me. You are just a small card in my hand, if I want to kill you, I can do it
right now. Remember that. And now, stay here, obedience like a dog so I can forgive. Understood?
-
"I rather die than work for you" after that he takes the knife from his pocket and stabs
his heart. He died. The King was so surprised, he could not say anything for couple minutes. He must
be disappointed; he wants to use Mr. Ben's talent to improve his power. Now, everything is over.
But remember, his last great invention still alive and sink in the secret forever. Seven hundred
year later -
Hey, Nobi, where are you going? We have to go this way to find a river. Hurry up!
-
You guys go first, I want to do something and then I will catch up you. Do not worry about me.
-
Okay, see you at the river. Actually, Nobi want to collect some wood from this forest to make
some stuff so he could sale them for his friend. Nobi always look cute with his green eyes and black
hair, he is the tallest student in 11th grade and he always proud of himself about his height. But
it is not enough to be surprise, because his height and his IQ are equal. He is really smart guy. He
spend most of his time in fixing machine, inventing stuff , reading books about technology and
studying computer. Noxi is pretty good at technology, but he is really lazy at school, sometime he
make his teachers annoy. For him, the most important thing is money. No money, no interesting. When
he was small he knew how to make money, and it make his parent scare because their son is do
different from another child at his age. They tried to stop him but it is impossible. He is looking
for some woods and suddenly he see something under the tree, so he dig the hole and take it out. It
looks like a machine but the detail is really old, it does not have any detail like that nowadays.
But, maybe it can do something so he takes it home and fix it. All night, he spends his time to
repair the machine, but seem like it does not work. He is so tired, so he fails to sleep. In his
dream, he is sweeping in the big storm and then landed on the moon. An angle is coming to him and
telling him: -
Welcome to the Dream World, now you are in your dream, you will be a knight and
your responsibility is looking for a magic sword and a silver hat so you can kill the evil to
protect the Wonderful Country. Please help us. Next morning, Nobi came to Josh's house, he asked
Josh if he can figure out what this machine for. Unfortunately Josh could not do anything about it.
Nobi being confused, he knew his dream under influence of this machine, but why? The sky is so dark,
the moon and stars are so pretty, Nobi is looking at the sky with no reason, he had never became
like that. In his head right now the picture of the machine and the dream hunted him; he cannot get
out of this thinking. Exhausted, sleepy. He falls in sleeping. And guess what, the storm appears
again, he is sweeping in this storm and then landed in the dark forest, he is the person who afraid
of darkness, he run, run and run. Suddenly, he is seeing a light of fire. Trying to figure out who
is that, he is going quiet and looks at their clothes. Nobi can know both of them are Knights in
hundred years ago hearing -
We had been looking these for 3 months with no solution. It is so
ridiculous; we are almost out of food and tired. I do not want to find them anymore. -
Oh, come
on Joshy, come down, you know what if we can find the silver hat and magic sword; we can be
strongest, most powerful and richest in this world. Just a few day and we can find it, we had
already known they are on the biggest tree in this forest. Listening to their conservation, Nobi
starts remembering about the story from the cat robot. He decided to join in this dream, he think
that will be fun to join in this adventure. But Nobi start paying attention to look at these guy's
faces, they look so familiar, seem like he met them somewhere else. He is marching forward to the
tree behind them with no sound. "Oh, my gods, I can not believe that, they are Josh and Mark, why
they can be in this dream with me". Nobi is so happy and run quickly to them. He is yelling with a
happy voice "Josh, Mark, how you come here". -
"Who are you?" the guy with a name
"Joshy" asked him like a stranger. Nobi is so surprised, he wonder why Josh could not remember
his best friend "me, Nobi, I am your best friend. Remember that." -
" No, I do not. Who are
you? Do you know who is he, Marky?". -
" Absolutely, no, a lot of people see us rich so they
want to make friend with me. I am not surprised about this situation. Hey you, is that right?"
Marky reply him. -
"No, it is not. I am your friend. What happen with you guy? Wake up. You are
in my dream." Marky and Joshy look at him and start laughing -
"okie, whatever, Nobi, you can
become my servant". Marky tell him. If Nobi go with them, he can find the answer for this dream,
even become a servant but it still better than going alone. And hate staying alone. They give him
some food to eat and then ask him some question like where is he from, how old he is, with him, etc.
Suddenly, his mom is coming to his room and wake him up, he get up with a tired eyes. He dressed up
quickly and left home without having breakfast, he is so excited about dream last night and wants to
know how they are right now. But seem like, both of them are confused about Nobi's story, they was
laughed and thought maybe Nobi have been working to hard. Nobi cannot believe that, he can not
understand what is going on, why only he can remember everything. Or, maybe they are right, he is
working to much and now he being crazy. Until the day he have a machine, everything is mess up, his
head is hunted by this machine. Coming back home with a bad mood, he going to his room and trying to
destroy it, but the awesome adventure is appear on his ideal "I will not give up, nothing can beat
me". Doing home work and then going to bed without dinner. Back to the dream, he is carrying a lot
of stuff on his shoulder and he is walking behind Joshy and Marky -
"Quickly, you walk so slow,
I do not want to waste time with you" Marky yelling. Back to Joshy, he said " I think we are in
right way, if we keep walking straight we can find this tree, if I am not wrong, we only have to
walk 1 hour". -
"I hope you are right" Joshy reply, Joshy does not exciting, Marky is
stupid guy and he sick of listening to this sentence. They keep walking until Marky is screaming:
-
Aahhhhh! I see it, look, the biggest tree, Joshy, look, we found it, finally hahah". They
are running fast to the tree, Nobi look so tired with all of the stuff on his shoulder, but he still
running like his friends. They have to climb at the top of the tree and maybe it takes 2 hours or
more than that. They told Nobi stay here if they need food or drink he can serve them, but inside
Nobi does not want to do that, he want to climb on the tree to see. He deep in his thinking,
suddenly Joshy call him: -
" Hey, Nobi, go get drink for me, you better hurry up" Nobi is
walking to the river to get water, he see something twinkling in the river, he comes near to it and
find out it is the moon that he sat on when he came to this dream first time, but it has a hole so
he use a string and tight this. He sit on the moon and it start flying high and high. He is flying
to the top of the tree, Marky and Joshy see him and yelling: -
"Nobi, what are you doing, come
back here, you can not steal them from us. Come back here". Nobi does not care, he still flying to
the treasure and landed on the top, stand on this tree, he can see everything. It is so wonderful.
Next morning, Nobi came to Josh's house, he asked Josh if he can figure out what this machine for.
Unfortunately Josh could not do anything about it. Nobi being confused, he knew his dream under
influence of this machine, but why? Absolutely, Nobi does not know this machine is so dangerous. It
can kill whoever owns it in their dream, Mr. Ben want to use it machine to kill the greedy King, but
he died. Now, Nobi have to due with this machine and maybe he will die. The sky is so dark, the moon
and stars are so pretty, Nobi is looking at the sky with no reason, he had never became like that.
In his head right now the picture of the machine and the dream hunted him; he cannot get out of this
thinking. Exhausted, sleepy. He falls in sleeping. And guess what, the storm appears again, he is
sweeping in this storm and then landed in the dark forest, he is the person who afraid of darkness,
he run, run and run. Suddenly, he is seeing a light of fire. Trying to figure out who is that, he is
going quiet and looks at their clothes. Nobi can know both of them are Knights in hundred years ago
hearing -
We had been looking these for 3 months with no solution. It is so ridiculous; we are
almost out of food and tired. I do not want to find them anymore. -
Oh, come on Joshy, come down,
you know what if we can find the silver hat and magic sword; we can be strongest, most powerful and
richest in this world. Just a few day and we can find it, we had already known they are on the
biggest tree in this forest. Listening to their conservation, Nobi start remembering about the story
from the machine cat. Now, he decided to join in this dream, because this is the funny adventure he
never had. But Nobi start paying attention to look at these guy's faces, they look so familiar,
seem like he met them somewhere else. He is marching forward to the tree behind them with no sound.
"Oh, my gods, I can not believe that, they are Josh and Mark, why they can be in this dream with
me". Nobi is so happy and run quickly to them. He is yelling with a happy voice "Josh, Mark, how
you come here". "who are you?" the guy with a name "Joshy" asked him like a stranger. Nobi
is so surprised, he wonder why Josh could not remember his best friend "me, Nobi, I am your best
friend. Remember that." " No, I do not. Who are you? Do you know who is he, Marky?". "
Absolutely, no, a lot of people see us rich so they want to make friend with me. I am not surprised
about this situation. Hey you, is that right?" "No, it is not. I am your friend. What happen
with you guy? Wake up. You are in my dream." Marky and Joshy look at him and start laughing
"okie, whatever Nobi, you can become my servant". If Nobi go with them, he can find the answer
for this dream, even become a servant but it still better than going alone. And hate staying alone.
They give him some food to eat and then ask him some question like where is he from, how old he is,
with him, etc. Suddenly, his mom is coming to wake him up, he get up with a tired eyes. He dressed
up quickly and left home without having breakfast, he is so excited about dream last night and wants
to know how they are right now. But seem like, both of them are confused about Nobi's story, they
was laughed and thought maybe Nobi have been working to hard. Nobi cannot believe that, he can not
understand what the heck is going on, and only he can remember everything. Or, maybe they are right,
he is working to much and now he being crazy. Until the day he have a machine, everything is mess
up, his head is hunted by this machine. Coming back home with a bad mood, he going to his room and
trying to destroy it, but the awesome adventure is appear on his ideal "I will not give up,
nothing can beat me". Doing home work and then going to bed without dinner. He back to the dream a
lot of stuff on his shoulder and he is walking behind Joshy and Marky "quickly, you walk so slow,
walk 1 hour". "I hope you are right" Joshy reply, but he does not believe Marky, because Marky
is stupid guy and he sick of listening to this sentence. They keep walking until Marky is screaming:
Aahhhhh! I see it, look, the biggest tree, Joshy, look, we found it, finally hahah" Joshsy
cannot believe that, he being richest, strongest and most powerful. They have to climb at the top of
the tree and maybe it takes 2 hours or more than that. They told Nobi stay here if they need food or
drink he can serve them, but inside Nobi does not want to do that, he want to climb on the tree to
see. He deep in his thinking, suddenly Joshy call him " Hey, Nobi, go get drink for me, quickly"
Nobi walk to the river to get water, he is paying attention something twinkling in the river, he
comes near to it and figure out it is the moon that he sat on when he came to this dream first time,
but it has a hole so he is using a string and tight this. He is sitting on the moon and it start fly
high and high. He is flying to the tree, Marky and Joshy see him and yelling: "Nobi, what are you
doing, come back here, you can not steal them from us. Come back here". Nobi does not care, he
still fly to the tree and landed on the top of the tree, stand on this tree, he can see everything.
It is so wonderful.