Stuck in the elevator | Teen Ink

Stuck in the elevator

Characters: The carmed ones, Paula Abdul, and Billy Madison

Billy Madison walks on to the elevator and says, "Stop looking at me, swan." "I'm happily
single." Paula says as Billy struts on to the elevator. "Wait aren't you, Paula Abdul?
You're friends with Simon?" Billy said Paula makes a gasp. "NO! Can you imagine Simon as a
kid? His imaginary friends probably never wanted to play with him." Puala said. "That's assault,
brotha." Billy assumed. "How?" Paula didn't quite understand. "No, I will not make out
with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of the elevator."
Billy laughed. "So when someone wants to make out with you, you pee your pants?" Paula asked.
The elevator door opens and in walk three hot ladies. There names were Prue, Piper, and Phoebe, The
Charmed ones. "Go away tom cats."Phoebe annoyingly said. "Oh, I think someone needs a
time out little missy." Prue tells Phoebe. "Sometimes I feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot,
so it kinda works out." Billy said shyly. "Of course I peed my pants, everyone my age pees their
pants. It's the coolest. You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants." He added. "Are you the
charmed ones?" Billy asked. "Power. Power's good. I like power. Why do I like power?" Paige
asked her self. "Got milk? Oooh, don't think so." Piper said. "Can a borrow some lip stick
Piper?" Paula asked piper. "Yeah, next time get your own lipstick." Piper snapped.
"She's a little sensitive right now." Paige said. "Yeah im pregnant"Piper said. "So I
basically come off as this big, dumb, fat, unemployed loser. " Paige told them.

"No, Paige, you're a big, dumb, fat, unemployed loser who saves the world." Piper assured. "I
mean, you're not even showing yet..." Phoebe said. "I think you've got
fleas, Billy."Piper said. "Oh my gosh, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever told me! You
guys are the charmed ones and one of you is pregnant? Can I have you autograph! Please, Please,
Please!?!?" Billy yelled. "Yeah me too!" Paula added. "Piper freeze em!" Paige said.
"Lets get outta here!" They all said together. The elevator doors opened and The Charmed ones
walked out and the doors closed beind them. Billy and Paula then unfroze. "Was that a dream?"
Billy asked Paula. "Wow, are you serious? Im outta here." Paula said Paula left the elevator,
while Billy remained. He sat down and fell asleep. "Hopefully, if I sleep the dream will happen
all over again, but with the Girls next door. PLAYBOY!" Billy said as he fell asleep.