How to Make Scrambled Eggs | Teen Ink

How to Make Scrambled Eggs

By 5rothmeier BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
5rothmeier BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Anybody with two brain cells, milk, eggs, a stove, and a frying pan can make scrambled eggs. Back in 2014, Ian Roberts first discovered his astonishing egg-making ability. Roberts says that he was inspired when growing up because his own mother would make him the best eggs that he ever had and from that day on he had to meet the expectations that were in front of him. No not like squatting and laying an egg, but more of creating a masterpiece.

The eggs that needed to be purchased to make the best quality is grade A white large eggs. Anything else is just throwing away what could’ve been a delicious breakfast. Make sure the stove is turned on low heat so it can be slow-cooked. Ian says to crack the eggs and make sure no excess eggshell falls in to obstruct the beautiful artwork to be constructed. Then add a generous splash of milk into the mixture to make the eggs ever so fluffy. “That’s the Secret.” Roberts says. After two minutes of careful flipping and stirring you should have your perfect eggs. In case of burning, don’t worry just turn down the heat, bring the pan over to the sink, and run cold water over it.

If you do the correct steps you should have before you the perfect golden yellow eggs ready for consumption and ready to be served to the ones you love. Don’t be worried if you don’t perfect the recipe first try remember, Rome wasn’t built in one day.

I'm a Junior at Arrowhead Highschool