Tommorow Starts Without Me | Teen Ink

Tommorow Starts Without Me

June 15, 2009
By nichole logue BRONZE, Shelbyville, Illinois
nichole logue BRONZE, Shelbyville, Illinois
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

When tomorrow starts without me, And im not there to see,If the sun should rise and fill you eyes all filled with tears for me.I wish so much you wouldnt cry the way you did today,While thinking of the many things,we didnt get to say. Iknow how much you loved me, as much as i love you,and each time you think of me,please try to understand,That an angel called my name,and took me by the hand,And said my place was ready,in heven far above,And that i had to leave behind, all those I dearly love. I thought of all the yesterdays, the good ones and the bad, I thought of all the loved we shared, and all the fun we had if I could relive yesturday, even for a while, I'd say good-bye and kiss you, and maybe see you smile. But then I fully realized, that this could never be, for emptiness and memories, would take place of me. But when I walked through heaves gates, I felt so much at home,When God looked down and smiled at me, from his golden throne.You have been so faithful,so trusting,so true. Though there were times you did some things, you knew you shouldt do. But you have been forgiven,and now at last you're free. So wont you come and take my hand,and share my life with me? So when tomorrow starts without me, dont think were far apart, For evey time you think of me, I'm right here in your heart.