Regina's Turn | Teen Ink

Regina's Turn

By Kendra Tolle BRONZE, Hubbard, Oregon
Kendra Tolle BRONZE, Hubbard, Oregon

One Tuesday afternoon Lenna (a curly white haired girl with blue eyes) was walking along minding her own business when she tripped over someone.
“OW!” said the mysterious person while rubbing her back.
“Sorry, but why are you laying in the middle of the sidewalk?” Lenna asked helping the person up off the ground.
“Well first off I fainted here and second my name is Musha,” Musha answered with her hands on her hips. (She was a red head in as black skirt and red top.)
“Ok, but why did you tell me your name I already knew it, Musha?” Lenna said with a confused look on her face.
Musha said, “Oh yeah, is that Regina coming toward us?” but before Lenna could answer they were being trampled by Regina. (She is a red head, wearing revealing clothes for no reason.)
“Hey guys, Sheta and Moon need us!” Regina said all up in Musha’s face. They both pushed her off and started running.
Later at Moon’s base (Think of a castle mixed with a hotel.) Lenna, Musha, and Regina run in and walk toward Sheta and Moon. (Moon: black and blue hair with one yellow eye and one white. Sheta: Crimson color hair with green eyes.)
“So, what’s up?” Musha asked completely ignoring her sister. (Regina)
Moon said, “Oh nothing really it’s just your turn to make dinner.” She had a big grin on her face.
“Yep, it sure is, just try not to burn anything,” Sheta said you could almost hear the laughter.
“WHAT!” They both yell and look at Regina like they are going to hurt her.
“I’m going to run now,” Regina said already running for her life. In the base, everyone was laughing.
“Do you think we should have told them it was Regina’s turn to cook?” Moon asked staring at Sheta.
“No they already know,” Sheta said giggling to herself.