DIEING TIME

CHAPTER ONE-HOW I DIED

This is the story of how I died.

It all started when I was walking home from work. I was slowly walking on the same old footpath that I always walked on every night.

But this was the first night in my whole life.

I actually saw someone behind me. It was a man wearing a black hood, everything he was wearing was black. He looked evil he looked as if he wanted to harm me or to kill me. It was dark, pitch black. The only light I could see was the light from the moon. The light from the moon was hitting the man’s body. The light didn’t show his face only his body and that dark hood he wore. I started to run really fast. The man ran after me.

I was about to turn around to see if he was still there. I suddenly fell over on the side of the footpath on the old, smelly, brown grass.

“He’s gone!” I said out loud. I heard someone or something whispering in my ear. This evil sound was hurting me, it was killing me.

I looked up to see if he was still there. But I didn’t see him, he was gone, he was not there anymore. “Where the hell are you?!” I yelled out loud.

I was lying on my back in the pitch black dark. I could only see the light from the moon. I had my head facing up looking at the light that hurt me.

I saw him, he was there looking at me with his blood red eyes, that all of a sudden appeared. He had a smooth Black Hand gun in his dead, evil, right hand. He aimed it at my fore head and yelled in an evil demon voice “YOU WILL HAVE THE DEMON’S POWER! YOU WILL FEEL THE PAIN! YOU WILL DIE!”

He looked at my crying eyes. He walked up to me, I was going to die, I thought to my self as he slowly walked up to me.

He was just a few meters away from my body; I was on the ground, on the dirty grass.

The man in front of me had a knife.

“GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!!” I cried as the man was stabbing me, I looked up at him and he yelled in a horrible voice again “YOU WILL HAVE THE DEMON’S POWER! YOU WILL FEEL THE PAIN! YOU WILL DIE!”

To be Continued