Importance of teachers and mentor | Teen Ink

Importance of teachers and mentor

May 15, 2022
By Danish2020 BRONZE, Karachi, Other
Danish2020 BRONZE, Karachi, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

 We all know about the teachers.Teachers like our parents and they teach us very well and they guide us for hard and terrible situations. Teachers enable us to differentiate between rights and wrongs .A teacher is a person who provides education to people and who teaches or instructs.The role of the teacher is often formal and ongoing at school or tuition of formal education.

1. Education is most important to get it but its impossible without teacher .

2. Teacher provides doctor, engineer, scientist and officers, etc to the nation.

3. Teacher has enough qualities to inspire the entire nation.

4. A teacher has a lots of qualities so that's why make the people intelligent..

But some people demege the name of teachers because some student complete the matric and intermediate and join teaching so they haven't got enough qualification and they don't teach very well so that's why they destroy the future of students and they distract the student and divert the mind of student that's why students can't achieve their goals.

According to me teachers must be trained, have experience,skills and well qualified .

 

 

Importance of mentor.

A person who gets the higher education and have skills , experience and guide the people to live a happy life and lead life towards success is called mentor . Mentor means to guide the person towards right and positive way . The people and students who are stuck in their lives and unable to take disicion and live life purposely so the mentor helps them and guide them towards the solutions of their fears and problems.

 

The role of mentor.

Mentor serves as a sounding board for their mentess.Additionally, mentors can play a large role in life .Mentors connect to the mentees with the people in their network that can open the door to the new possiblity for their mentees .

So always respect the teachers if you respect the teachers so everyone respect you.

Choose the good and well educated mentor so that you are always ready to face the challenges in your life and get rid of all your problems.