A Twilight-ier Twilight

Eduardo was the most beautiful llama Anabella had ever seen. Eduardo was so mysterious. Eduardo kept to Eduardo’s self and always had a look on Eduardo’s face as if Eduardo were actually contemplating something. Eduardo was dark, handsome, and deep-thinking. Eduardo was unlike a llama Anabella had ever seen. Eduardo was the new boy at Alpaca Technical Community State High School. All the other llamas that attended the school thought that Eduardo was a weirdo. They always thought Eduardo might be high, or something weird like that. Anabella didn’t understand why people would hate Eduardo, because Eduardo was so freaking hot. But there was something strange about Eduardo, Anabella knew it. Eduardo never came to school on burrito Wednesdays, and whenever someone would mention something about burritos, Eduardo would freak out. Another thing too: Whenever Eduardo passed Isabella in the hallways, Eduardo would flatten his ears and Eduardo would dry heave. “That must be a sign that Eduardo likes me!” Anabella thought to Anabella’s self, but actually said out loud because Anabella wasn’t a character of interpretation, but instead one of blatant obnoxiousness. Anabella simply had to find out what the deal with Eduardo was. One day, Anabella lured Eduardo into the woods behind the school with a trail of peanut M&M’s. Anabella knew that Eduardo couldn’t resist peanut M&M’s, because one day Eduardo said to Anabella: “Eduardo can’t resist peanut M&M’s.”

creep said...
I'm so thankful that you guys appreciate my work. I labored for hours writing it. Don't ask me questions about it, because I really don't know why for any of them.

Little2Feet said...
Jul. 21, 2009 at 2:02 am
I thought it was pretty funny! You should write more!

Zero_Kiryu This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
All I can say is WTF? This is a strange combo of a Mexican Twilight and ET and why does Eduardo talk in third person? Also, you never say he, you just say Eduardo, Eduardo, Eduardo. It makes Eduardo seem idiotic. Good job. This is complete satire. I was a fan of the Twilight books, but Rob Pattinson is just so wrong for Edward I gave up on it. This is hysterical!

PigNorton said...
This is hiliarious! Are you planning any more?