Trapped in an elevator | Teen Ink

Trapped in an elevator

By Zach Hamer SILVER, Sussex, Wisconsin
Zach Hamer SILVER, Sussex, Wisconsin

“So Barney what brings you to the Embassy Suites?” A cautiously waiting man said.

“Well Jesus I actually have a live studio show that I have to attend to.” Barney said.

“That sounds wonderful Barney,” Jesus said as he patted Barney on the back. “I Bless you on you journey to your studio.”

The doors to the elevator opened and loud voice was heard at once.

“Aaallll a board…hahahahaha” said, The Prince of Darkness, Ozzy Osborne

Jesus and Barney walked in and Barney Asked, “So… What is your name kind sir?”

Appalled and face struck with anger Ozzy said, “I am the Prince of Darkness, I wrote Crazy Train and Bark at the Moon. What have you done you purple freak

“I spread Love and Friendships.”

Jesus patted Barney on the back and said, “That’s a good way to spend your life.”

As soon as Jesus said this, Ozzy Bit off the head of a bat. Then he threw the beheaded bat at the elevator buttons. The bat hit the buttons so hard that it confuse the elevators computer and it shut down.

“Now look what you did you sinner” Jesus said

As Jesus and Ozzy were in their quarrel there sat Barney on the ground with a dust bin and a broom cleaning up the beheaded bat singing, “Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share.”

After Barney got done cleaning up the mess an overpowering voice filled the elevator and said, “My son this is not like you to be fighting you should be bringing peace to the world. I promise ill fix the elevator if you and Ozzy become friends.”

“But father, He is the Prince of Darkness how can I become friends with him.”

“You have to become friends with your enemy my son.”

As soon as God said this Barney broke into song. “I love you, you love me……… Won’t you say you love me too?”

When Jesus and Ozzy heard this, they were reminded so much of their childhood that all they wanted to do was play and be friends. God opened the elevator and the three friends skipped into the distance to Barney’s room for a movie and a sleep over.