In dreams | Teen Ink

In dreams

May 19, 2009
By joselyne BRONZE, Van Nuys, California
joselyne BRONZE, Van Nuys, California
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

I was thinking yesterday about the future but, how we know our future? It really exists or is only a type of emotion that we hope exist. How we know if we can live tomorrow? I cannot predict what will happen tomorrow in my life. I saw in dreams the sun get dark, the flowers were dead, the Earth was alone and I was dead, that can be possible for me or it was only a dream in a dark night?, only an angel can tell me the true but, how many time would past before that day come? Maybe that never happen or that day can be tomorrow, I don’t know, anyone can know the date exactly.
The only thing that I know is the reason to live is waiting to what happen next in each day of our own life. I don’t know if tomorrow I would wake up, maybe not but the only dream I have is live each day like the last one because we don’t know what can happen the next minute .Every minute a person die, every minute a person born so, who knows how this things are, I think the only who knows everything is God. He knew everything about the past; he knows everything about the future and I am sure he is the only who has my answers, so please; tell me God why we hurt others? Why violence exist? Why are kids alone in the world? Why we die? And why we born?
You have answers to me God? I know you have the answers to each of my questions and I know that you know the date exactly to each event in the world including the date when you will come to answer my questions. Today I dream again but this time God was answering me. I was in the sky with him, everything was fine and I was not alone anymore.


The author's comments:
this piece is my own work i will t you enjoy it if i can participate with it in a contest please tell me