The Johnson's | Teen Ink

The Johnson's

By rawr9632 BRONZE, Smithsburg, Maryland
rawr9632 BRONZE, Smithsburg, Maryland

Mr.johnson and his wife sat having dinner when out of no where there was a loud crash from upstairs. Mr. Johnson looked at his wife clueless and asks, “What the hell was that?”
His wife smiled and said, “You know how Billy has been wanting a pet, right?”
Mr.Johnson glared at her, “what is it?”
Her smile disappeared, “I got him a puppy”
Mr.Johnson was now filled with rage as a slammed his hand on the table and said, “You know I hate dogs!”
she stated to cry and burst out of the room. Mr. Johnson didn’t fallow he thought he would spend the night down stairs. He fell asleep on the sofa and awoke at night with two little eyes looking at him. Mr.Johnson thoughts at this point were what the f**k. He picked up the little fuzzy white thing and put it outside and went into the kitchen. Once there he slashed and hacked at the meat for tomorrows dinner not seeing that the blood was landing on his shirt. He went back to sleep with his shirt coved in white dog hairs and blood.

His wife was first awake and saw her husbands shirt and thought he wasn’t that heartless to kill a puppy. When she walked in the kitchen what she saw sent chills down her spinal cord. Her eyes landed on a blood meat cleaver and a pot of uncooked meat. What happened next shocked mrs.Johnson herself, for she had blacked out and picked up the cleaver. Walking into the living room she slammed the cleaver straight into her husbands neck.

Now the Mr.Johnsons eyes opened in time so his wife slashing him to bits. She then thought how would he like to be dinner, so she cooked Mr.Johnson and had some friends over. The night was almost perfect till someone said, “there is something hitting the door.”

Now at this point Mrs.Johnson thought s**t it’s the police. As soon as she opened the door she screamed, “I DIDN’T MEAN TO DO IT, IT JUST HAPPENED!”

But then she looked down and saw Billy’s dog. She fell to the ground in tears not knowing what to do because sooner or later someone would notice her husband gone. The friends over that were the last people to ever see mrs.Johnson before she hung herself to see her husband again. Poor little Billy now lives with a foster dad with his dog in Mexico

on Nov. 26 2010 at 8:45 am
SMWells PLATINUM, Carlisle, South Carolina

Some truths best left unspoken.

Well...congradulation? I'm glad mine dosen't. Don't get overbord with it though. I think you would be better off keeping such disgusting stuff in your head from now on.

rawr9632 BRONZE, Smithsburg, Maryland
I can write such a thing because my mind works in strange ways and I'm glad it does.

Some truths best left unspoken.

Absolutely disgusting and grusem! You have a horific emagination. How could you write such a thing?