Attack of the Green Giant | Teen Ink

Attack of the Green Giant

February 17, 2009
By Becky BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
Becky BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Once upon a time there was a shy prince. He had a friend named Sham-a-lamb-a-ding-dong. The shy prince was usually a disappointment to his dad, the King. One day out of nowhere a blue ninja popped up right in his face and told the prince that there was a giant green monster destroying the kingdom.

"Well, I guess we better do something about it," said the shy prince.

"What will u do to save all of us and our homes?" asked Sham-a-lamb-a-ding-dong.

" I will fight this monster! " screamed the prince

"Ha! You can't even lose checkers without crying!" said Sham-a-lamb-a-ding-dong, "How will you kill a big huge slimy green giant?"

" I will find a way," said the prince, "I am the prince right?"

"Yes you are master." Said one of the guards.

The shy prince and Sham-a-lamb-a-ding-dong went to the kingdom square and saw the big huge green slimy giant destroying every thing in its path. The prince stood in front of the monster and drew his sword, but the monster knocked it out of his hand! Then hit the prince and the prince flew a across the kingdom. Sham-a-lamb-a-ding-dong picked up the sword and went after the monster. Then he tripped and the sword flew up and hit the monster! Sham-a-lamb-a-ding-dong got up and shouted, "YAY! I did it I killed the monster!" he danced around the dead monster. When the prince found him he asked, "What happened?" and Sham-a-lamb-a-ding-dong told him everything. The blue ninja popped up and said," Did you kill it?"

"Yes, I did" said Sham-a-lamb-a-ding-dong

"Well I guess you better tell the king." Said the blue ninja

"We will go tell him right away," said the shy prince.

They went back to tell the king. The king was so happy that he gave his son a big hug and as a reward he gave him a really big crown and let him sit on the throne.

From that day forward the king never thought of the prince as a disappointment, but as a hero.