its alive! | Teen Ink

its alive!

March 15, 2018
By kurtz22 BRONZE, Sussex, Wisconsin
kurtz22 BRONZE, Sussex, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Wow, another long day of writing in the office I thought to myself. I drove home in my car and for some reason, something seemed off. I felt really tired and fatigued. So when I went home I made a microwavable dinner and watched TV. I sat on my phone texting my friends who all went out to eat. Still, after I ate and washed up something felt off still. But, this time I heard creeks in my house and I was scared. When I went up to bed the noises followed me. I eventually went to sleep and woke up at 1 AM. I was walking to the bathroom and I saw something small. It was talking to itself. I didn’t know what to do. Then it seemed familiar. HEY, its was something out of my most recent book! I suddenly remembered.
It can't die
Its blind but can hear very well
The disease it has can spread and the needles on its back can stab and inject the poison
I was speechless. It was a little scary but I was kinda excited until it started to chase me and make weird noises. I ran outside and it went to the Solliday’s house. I went into my house to grab my .12 gauge pump shotgun I saw Harry run out of his house with his mom, dad and sister following him but they looked like the creature in my house… They've been infected!! This could get worse.