Battle Of Angels part 1 | Teen Ink

Battle Of Angels part 1

January 15, 2016
By JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota
JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota
15 articles 1 photo 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
Fire can't put out fire, only water can do that.


People who fight FIRE with FIRE BURN there houses down TWICE as FAST.


Stefan had never seen so many demons before, they leaked out of the depts of hell like black lava.

 

Stefan watched as they pulled humans into hells gates, capturing them.

 

Stefan was hovering over hell with his mentior Gerer who shook his head sadly at the scene below.

 

Gerer looked back torwads the east whare the demon armies had gone to challege God, He had taken most of the angels with him.

 

Heaven was safe, no matter how strong the deamons were they still could never step into heaven.

 

Stefan's white wings cast a shadow on th ground, the humans saw his shadow it gave the mortals hope.

 

Gerer went off to find more angels to protect God's children, from the left over demons.

 

Stefan flew down to a teenage boy cradeling a dead and bloody little girl in his own filthy arms.

 

"Here, let me help you." Stefan said softly and placed his own warm hand on the little girls head, she took a breath.

 

"Ca...cassy?" He stuttered as she looked at him with big brown eyes and pouty lips.

 

"Blake, why....why are you crying?" Cassy asked him crossing her arms and looking up at himm strangly as he hugged her tightly.

 

Stefan flew away and returned to heaven.

 

Gerer met him at the gates.......