Finding Steevo | Teen Ink

Finding Steevo

By lukeninn BRONZE, Nklhkljhkl, Alaska
lukeninn BRONZE, Nklhkljhkl, Alaska

Finding Steevo:The True story

A deep blue ocean with the sun setting overhead two small clown fish living happily. Hundreds of eggs, their kids waiting to be hatched. It seems to be a cheerful life, seems is the important word as Merlin and his wife lived an aggregate of things but a cheerful life. Larry told me, Merlin's life consists of demands, arguments, and abuse. Sure enough the lobster was right. As I took my daily swim past the reef I caught a glimpse of Merlin's daily life, hearing Coral, Merlin's wife let out a great roar, “you son of a sea cucumber.”In the shallows above the spectacular reef I could not turn a blind fish eye. Instead I made the worst decision of my life, I was just going to swim down and scare her when conditions escalated quickly. All I remember is taking a right fin from Coral to the jaw and then after it was like a tsunami of anger, blindly everything turned blank…..
    My head spinning I come back to myself with an awful taste in my mouth, I look around and see Merlin sleeping and Coral nowhere to be found, I must of really scared her, I think to myself. Coral, gave me a hard right fin to the jaw which is still a very sore. Just the food to cheer me up, Larry sends some sand mail asking me to meet him for some sushi three sea beds down the reef.
    After a great big meal with Larry my stomach wasn't  feeling so great. It's like when  I accidentally eat a license plate. When I accidentally eat a license plate it always comes back up, just like this sushi was going too. Blahhhhhhhhh! Out comes the sushi and then the corpse of Merlin's clown fish wife coral. Frantically, I remember, Coral hit me and I ate everything. Fish are friends not food is how I have lived my entire life never to have eaten a fish. All this is registering to my head building pressure, I was just helping a friend, murder, jail time, darkness…..

Perspective