special one | Teen Ink

special one

By juanthereep BRONZE, Warsaw, Indiana
juanthereep BRONZE, Warsaw, Indiana

11 September 2015
The Special One
There he was killing my parents while I stood in horror as he came toward me slowly putting his fingers around my malleable neck squeezing, it harder every second. Then he came the magical flying Narwhale. He stabbed the villain in the stomach and said
“HOP ON” and so I did he took me to the island FlasharcFart where he trained me in the ways of a Narwhale. I became Shadow that day and my goal now that I finished my training is to find Juan.
I left the island yesterday wondering what to do next, so I went to Los Angeles in search for Juan. I went to the mercenaries bar to gather information. There I order some hot chocolate because good old gramps said that milk was necessary for growing narwhals. After that I went to go speak to my friend scrubby who gave me some very valid information about the movements of Juan.
"Good luck," said scrubby while I left the building .
That was the last time that I'd see scrubby for a while. After leaving the mercenaries bar, I went running down the street to my secret underwater lair. Where I would get all the supplies for the longest journey and possibly my last. To leave I had to get close to the ocean where I would enter the water and magically turn into a narwhal. As I start to leave the dry land I get attacked by some some ninja Dolphins, they swung their giant stone swords. But luckily I dodged them with ease but I was to reckless. One swing to the head and I lost consciousness.I woke up tied to a chair, I couldn't see a thing they put a blindfold to make me vulnerable. As I started to plan my escape someone started to enter the room. He came up to me and whispered
"you're going to wish that my men killed you."
"I not so sure about that." I replied in a sarcastic tone
After that he left the room. As he left, a bright red laser started to move upward my body. It left burn marks everywhere it touched. When it reached my head it burnt off the blindfold and I, could see again. That was their mistake, once I could see again I looked around to see my surroundings. It was painted completely black, and it had this giant contraption that could easily, make you go blind. I waited till the man entered the room again. I heard the door unlock, he was entering again this was my chance! I could finally escape, but as the door opened, it turned out to just be the cook. They fed me green eggs and ham, it was disgusting it tasted like complete slop.   .       
     "why are you here?" He asked me
     "I really have no idea" I said
He just walked, away content with the answer that I gave him. After a while he came back but this time he carried a knife in his hand as if new were being chased. He ran to me and cut off the ropes tying me in place.
"RUN, THEY'RE COMING" he yelled
And I do just so I started to run when I noticed a dark aurora following me. I started to run faster, I didn't want to change into a narwhal I could knock the whole building down if I do. I start to turn to see if I could find the exit. All of sudden I have the urge to dodge and as I do so a gigantic sword goes barely inches above my head. Could this be a new ability that I gained, I ask myself.only one way to find out I turn around to face the enemy.  As I turn around to face my enemy I feel a presence behind me and duck. As soon as I do so, a giant laser shot flies over my head. I turn to look who's behind me and shoot a giant laser from my mouth. I only hear a scream and turn forward to face, the real enemy.
"Ah you've finally escaped." he said
"No thanks to you." I said to him
I began to transform to face my enemy.